You can obtain these buffs from obtaining and completing elite(s) and boss related trophies.
How to use them?
- You need a house or apartment in order to use these buffs, as you have to place them in your house or apartment.
- Every buff has it's own statue, they are not stackable, you can only use one buff at a time.
- You cannot buy these statues. These are earned statues and they will automatically come into your inventory after unlocking one.
- These are furniture items.
- Buff stay throughout dead, does not wear off when you die.
First of all you you put these in your house or apartment, and then just press your "use" bar on it (be close to it) and you'll get the buff.
Several ways to get the HP buff ones;
- Kill Elites (1,10,25? 50? 100? times)
- Kill Bosses (1,10,25? 50? 100? times)
- Doing certain special things on each elite / boss.
- Pre-quest achievements for unlocking certain bosses such as Shadow Devlin, Captain Mork and Papulatus might count towards these unlocks aswell.
To get the + All stat ones;
- Complete the main-story quest line (Epic)
Names of the Unlocks (Boss):
- ([I. (계정) 무자비한 그대])
- ([II. (계정) 무자비한 그대])
- ([III. (계정) 무자비한 그대])
- ([IV. (계정) 무자비한 그대])
- ([V. (계정) 무자비한 그대])
How to find the progress of this?
Names of the Unlocks (Mainstory Questline):
- 트라이아 왕궁으로! (Quest)
Icon Name Description Unlock Req 1 ? 에레브 여제의 룬장 Gain +2 All stat for 60 minutes.  Epic quest completion reward.
- 생명의 2개 보호 100번 완료하기 (Trophy)
Icon Name Description Unlock Req 1 Stone of Life (생명의 돌) Gain 150 HP for 60 minutes. Succesfully clear the Tower Defense PQ 100 times.
This guide will be updated every new content patch. Icons are clickable and will re-direct you to each respective maview page. Unfortunately most of these are hidden from the MAVIEW website.