1. Please remember that this forum is for MapleStory 1 Q&A. If you need MapleStory 2 help please post there instead.

Beginners Way to Make Mad Money

Discussion in 'Q & A' started by Ignewton, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Ignewton

Level:
    Title says it all :b a nice composed list of objectives, obtainable items, and such would be amazing to provide for the nonfunded

2. Orekei

City Guard
    Founder

IGN:
    Orekeitarou
    Level:
    No idea how to make mesos in MapleStory other than, collecting the mob drops and selling them. Got 70mil from doing this XD

3. Psychopathic

City Guard
    Founder

Farming equips in Evo world and extracting them for superior crystal is a decent way of making mesos.
    Not sure about other worlds but superior crystal sell for 1m here in Khaini.

4. Flya

Guard Sergeant
    Founder

IGN:
    Julze
    Level:
    You could sell hs/kanna service to others if you have the time. Also with events selling scroll service is an awesome way to make mesos.

5. Kao

Kao

Founder

I might make a guide for this type of thing. It's funny though, I've never been good at merching, so I use tips from fellow friends/affiliates.

6. IU0UI

One thing I did when I was low level was grab Maple Bento Boxes from the Blue Mushroom Forest and sell them to Merchants for 1000 Mesos a pop.

7. Mystek

I've just recently came back, and it just so happened to be in the middle of the 9th anniversary events that are going on. So I've made a good chunk of Mesos just selling stuff from that event. Also, the zombie event that's going on; people seem to buy the vaccines too, so there's that.

8. Phampy

City Guard

Level:
    If you completed the Gollux requisites, check if you can do easy Gollux. If you can, then everyday, spend the three keys you get. On the first two keys, always do the two arms and chest. On the last key, kill the two arms and chest then go for the head if you can do easy Gollux. To do normal Gollux, kill two arms, then go for the head. If you can do hard Gollux, I expect you to know how to merch at this point. If you kill the head, you cannot enter Gollux until the next day, and you can only have a maximum of three keys they give to you from the quest. When you kill Gollux, or any part of Gollux, you gain coins. Use these coins to buy accessories until you can no longer buy any of them (You can only buy one of each accessory once per character). After getting all the accessories, sell scrolling service to people who you trust vice/versa.

Another way of getting mesos early on is take advantage of events. There is generally one type of coin event going on at all times. In this case, (Summer 2014) they have the "Hot summer coins." Use these to buy items that you can sell service for. One example are the epic potential scrolls. The service costs (some amount of) mesos.

9. Phampy

City Guard

Level:
    I just realized that your profile pic is from Tales of Abyss. You sir, have good taste.

10. Zelkova

Royal Warden
    Administrator

Ironclad

IGN:
    Shugo
    Level:
    Job:
    I have no idea what this is about or where I got this. Enjoy!

http://a.pomf.se/zricdl.swf