Class Video

Discussion in 'CBT Discussion' started by Zelkova, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Zelkova

Royal Warden
    Administrator

Ironclad

IGN:
    Shugo
    Level:
    Job:
    http://vimeo.com/101590746​

2 people like this.
  2. Vinje

City Guard

Pvp looks a lot better compared to when MS had pvp. (imo)
    Also the team pvp looks pretty similar LoL pvp.

3. Nic

Nic

Guard Sergeant
    Wiki Editor

I'm concerned about the latency GMS2 will have, I hope Nexon America implement good servers =/...

4. Zelkova

Royal Warden
    Administrator

Ironclad

IGN:
    Shugo
    Level:
    Job:
    It might just be your distance really. I don't really have too much latency. I just hope that the servers are stable so that we won't dc for random reasons.

5. Nic

Nic

Guard Sergeant
    Wiki Editor

I actually don't have any issue about the latency, but I tried PvP in MS when it was new and... wasn't good. And I agree about the random DCs, they are annoying.

6. Ragunaga

City Guard

Level:
    I'm loving the look of combat and skills so far, and the terrain being damaged looks neat. Much better than MS. Only one worry: starting to look very instanced.

7. Vinje

City Guard

I talked about this at this site http://www.maplestory2.tv/MapleStory2-Map-to-Map-Forum-Topic-59
    In short it will probaby be map-to-map + instanced dungeons

8. Ragunaga

City Guard

Level:
  9. Vinje

City Guard

The environment damaged is only temporary, the game repairs the repairs environment.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3-gB0r_PTA
    You can see the tree rise up again on the upper right of the screen at 1:57
    However the Golem boss will probably be part of an instanced dungeon because of how much it destroys the environment around it when it jumps.

10. Ragunaga

City Guard

Level:
    Ah :o. Then maybe it is map to map.
    (Off topic: That site you linked me to just ate my comment that detailed the history of victoria island on another topic q-q.)

11. Vinje

City Guard

It ate your comment? o.o

Here are the questions at the end of the video translated for everybody else

Q: Do you plan to add more jobs?
    If we did add more jobs, they would not be like Hero classes. But for now, I believe we should focus more on balancing our current 8 jobs and making sure each of them have unique characteristics.
    Q: Will there be PvP content?
    Yes, there will be. Currently, the fighting is very ‘hack and slash’ but we hope to develop battle roles more in the future. There is going to be a variety of PvP conditions because we want to consider users who generally dislike PvP.

12. Ragunaga

City Guard

Level:
    Yeah. It just completely decided not to post my comment.

And that last line doesn't make sense. There is going to be a variety of PVP conditions because we want to consider users who generally dislike PVP? Do they mean they want to make enough modes that even people who do not like PVP will find atleast one mode fun?

13. Vinje

City Guard

That and I think they were talking about the more battle roles, they want to add more aspects to PvP to make it more varied than just hack and slash gameplay to appeal too more people, at least that's how I see it.

14. Ragunaga

City Guard

Level:
    Hopefully we get something similar to capture the flag. Capture the flag is always fun :3.

15. Beast

City Guard

Level:
    @ 3:30 the drop of gear items gonna be inside cubes & potions gonna be dropped normal way; that's good I don't have to look around if missed some drop between those coins and potions =D

I'm loving the skills of knight + thief's.

16. Goowrath

Gunslingers are one of my favorite classes, so im interested in how the Heavy Gunner will play out in MS2. I also hope they stick with these 8 classes for now, i will probably expect class/job advancements, but I really want them to steer away from hero classes in general. I think becoming like MS1 is a bad idea.

17. Harms

City Guard
    Founder

Archers are the fav; however, I would love to see some gunslinger action :D.