GMS 10th Anniversary Hardcore Livestream

Discussion in 'Live Streams' started by FlameChocobo, Apr 28, 2015.

1. FlameChocobo

Founder

IGN:
    FCBlaziken
    Level:
    Hello there! Since May is just around the corner, I'm thinking about doing a livestream dedicated to MapleStory with a twist of Minecraft and Terraria.

Rules
    -You must play on world with no characters- It has to be a world that you didn't make a single character on. You're allowed to play on the same world as other streamers.
    -You die, your character is gone- You have to delete the character you died playing on in order to start on a different character.
    -Regular Adventurers Only - That means you have to play as a class that are ORIGINALLY labled as a regular adventurers. That means you can't play special type classes like Dual Blade, Cannoneer, or Jett.
    -No Non-KMS Areas- You have to train your character without going to World Tour areas and Masteria.
    -No easy level NX allowed- KEEP IN MIND that you can't buy NX that makes it easier to train. That includes 2x Coupons, Cubes, Hyper Teleport Rocks, Hammers, and so on. Decorative items are allowed though.
    -No party play zones- Party Quests and Bosses are exempt. Any training areas that involves Party Play EXP such as Monster Park, Monster Park Extreme, Future Ereve/Perion, Evolution Chamber, and so on are not allowed.
    -No Free Market- You have to play through the game without going to Free Market.

There are some other rules that I can't think of.

List of Streamers

FlameChocobo - http://tria.tv/streams/flamechocobo.8/channel - Saturday, May 9th @ 1PM to 7PM CDT
    Flya - http://tria.tv/streams/flyabye.44/channel - ???
    Josh - http://tria.tv/streams/liljiljy.40/channel - ???
    Select - http://tria.tv/streams/whosselect.47/channel - ???

DISCUSS!

#1 FlameChocobo, Apr 28, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2015
  2. Select

Guard Sergeant

IGN:
    Greatening
    Level:
    Is this just you streaming or do you want more people to do it too? Cause I'd be down to either a) watch. Or b) Join in and stream.

3. Flya

Guard Sergeant
    Founder

IGN:
    Julze
    Level:
  4. FlameChocobo

Founder

IGN:
    FCBlaziken
    Level:
    Yep, it's a multistream. Where we actually voicechat with eachother. I'll add you guys ASAP.

5. Josh

City Guard
    Founder

I can't believe it has been 10 years #oldfeels
    i'm down to play/stream even though it's been a good year or two since i actually played :P
    http://tria.tv/streams/liljiljy.40/channel

when will this take place exactly?

6. Select

Guard Sergeant

IGN:
    Greatening
    Level:
  7. FlameChocobo

Founder

IGN:
    FCBlaziken
    Level:
    Added you guys! The reason why I added in ??? after links is because I can't think of what time I will livestream.

I will try May 9th or 16th which will be Saturdays.

8. Flya

Guard Sergeant
    Founder

IGN:
    Julze
    Level:
    Awesome. I will probably stream Friday Night/Saturday morning AEST.

Also do we want to do it on the same server (bera, Renegades, Khaini) or each of us to stick to our native worlds?

9. Josh

City Guard
    Founder

Do we have a set goal? Like a certain level or milestones for the streams? Also will some of us be able to stream at the same time, dunno if i wanna be the center of attention for very long :phew:
    will it be kind of a marathon thing? since it's a 10 year anniversary multistream, shouldn't it be constantly going on?

I think going to the same world for this would be a good idea, i've done "all adventurer" events with friends/forum members a couple times in the past and it's always pretty successful and fun

We have some time to discuss this, iirc the exact day this would begin is monday may 11

10. AtomicAdam

Super Kami Guru
    Super Moderator

IGN:
    AtomicAdam
    Level:
    Job:
    This looks like something that'd be fun to stream. I only wish my internet wasn't complete garbage or I'd stream it too. Looking forward to watching others, though! ;)

11. Select

Guard Sergeant

IGN:
    Greatening
    Level:
    I'm wondering the same thing.

12. FlameChocobo

Founder

IGN:
    FCBlaziken
    Level:
    Pretty much for the world, you guys can be at the same world as me as long as you don't have any high level characters on that server. If you guys wanna be on different server, go ahead. It's up to you as long as you either didn't make the character on that world, or did but deleted them on certain worlds. Reason being is that if you have an insanely high leveled character, the character you made will gain stats from one skill of the highest level of a character IIRC. Also I would probably say that

I will be playing on Renegades since I have no one in that server.

We don't have a set goal, but whenever you reach level 140, you can either continue on playing your character, or you could change different characters. But if you die on that character, you could start over by deleting that character and remake a new character, or probably play on different character.

As for that, it might be either 6-hour or 12-hour livestream as long as you survive on that character. That's assuming there is a patch next week Wednesday.

13. FlameChocobo

Founder

IGN:
    FCBlaziken
    Level:
    Bumping this thread and it turns out that there is going to be a patch starting at May 6th.

That means I (or we depending on how available we are) will start streaming on May 9th!

14. FlameChocobo

Founder

IGN:
    FCBlaziken
    Level:
    OH! Voice Chat! I forgot to mention more about it. People who are part of TriaTV and are streaming on either TwitchTV or HitboxTV are allowed to voice chat with me next week.

I would probably recommend using RaidCall in order to Voice Chat with me. Send me a PM if you need help.

15. Select

Guard Sergeant

IGN:
    Greatening
    Level:
    Is that the only option? I have Skype and there's the Tria TS3 thing. (Unless it's down from Zelkova changing his IP...)
    I can download it. But I'd rather avoid downloading something I might only use once...

16. FlameChocobo

Founder

IGN:
    FCBlaziken
    Level:
    I will give TeamSpeak 3 a test on stream tomorrow. If you are available, we'll test it out.

17. Joshua

City Guard

IGN:
    Joshua
    Level:
    Job:
    Sounds great, I think I'll watch you guys, not sure if ill stream.

18. FlameChocobo

Founder

IGN:
    FCBlaziken
    Level:
    OK! For those of you who are planning on doing a livestream on Saturday, I highly recommend posting what time you're gonna do a livestream. Whether it be 4 hours or 6 hours.

19. MapleHype

IGN:
    Nehruvia
    This seems pretty fun. If I can get ms working for me tomorrow, I'd definitely join in.

20. FlameChocobo

Founder

IGN:
    FCBlaziken
    Level:
    I am probably going to delay the stream for an hour cause I just got home from shopping with my mother. I will begin the stream in an hour.