Good games for Xbox One

Discussion in 'Games' started by Flya, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Flya

Guard Sergeant
    Founder

IGN:
    Julze
    Level:
    So i bought a xbox one in January and i havent really touched it much. What are some good games to get on that console?

So far i have
    - Halo: Master Chief Collection
    - Fifa 15
    - Dragon Age inquisition
    - Assassins creed: Black Flag
    - Assassins Creed: Unity

I have so far beaten all of Halo (REALLY looking forward to Halo 5) and i am currently playing Dragon Age.

Are these Assassin creed games any good to play? (I have never played an AC game before)

2. AtomicAdam

Super Kami Guru
    Super Moderator

IGN:
    AtomicAdam
    Level:
    Job:
    Although I don't have an Xbox One, one game that really interests me is Sunset Overdrive. That game just looks like a lot of fun. I've seen some gameplay and if I ever do get an Xbox One, or if it comes to PC like literally every other Xbox One exclusive, I want it.

3 people like this.
  3. Zelkova

Royal Warden
    Administrator

Ironclad

IGN:
    Shugo
    Level:
    Job:

I agree. Sunset Overdrive is one of the few exclusives that I would have really liked to have played.

4. Select

Guard Sergeant

IGN:
    Greatening
    Level:
    I didn't read this was for the One. I thought you meant Xbox in general and I was going be like "WAIT TILL YOU GET TO HAVE A LOOK AT MY HARD DRIVE AND MY SHELVES SWEET JESUS I'M GONNA LOAD YOU UP REAL FINE."
    But nope, I am disappointed. I might get a One or a PS4 if The Division is really good. Only waiting for that to be released. I don't know what's good for the One so far. Maybe GTA V if you don't already have it elsewhere. But that's all I can think of. I heard Dying Light is also pretty good. I dunno what consoles it's for though...

5. Zelkova

Royal Warden
    Administrator

Ironclad

IGN:
    Shugo
    Level:
    Job:
    Dying Light is for xbone/ps4

6. Flya

Guard Sergeant
    Founder

IGN:
    Julze
    Level:
    I had the choice to go between getting the xbox with either Dragon Age or Sunset Overdrive. Sunset overdrive looks fun but I will wait until that comes on PC (hopefully it will). Although it really does remind me of Gotham City Imposters (such a fun game)

Hahaha I have those exact Shelves of mine are collecting dust right now :P

Yeah I think I will have a look at Dying Light. A lot of people are recommending it