1. Please remember that this forum is for MapleStory 1 Q&A. If you need MapleStory 2 help please post there instead.

How do you improve Hayato Damage?

Discussion in 'Q & A' started by Orekei, Apr 5, 2014.

1. Orekei

City Guard
    Founder

IGN:
    Orekeitarou
    Level:
    I have a level 112 Hayato, he has a low damage range from 5-7k. I want to ask is there anyway to make his damage more efficient?

2. Sue

Sue

Guard Sergeant
    Retired Staff

Level:
    I don't know about Hayato specific damage improvement, but there's always the option of getting linked skills and getting character cards. As for really getting better damage, it's a matter of getting to level 120-140 or so, so that you can equip better equips (Like the Empress set)

3. Kairos

Guard Sergeant
    Founder

Ironclad

IGN:
    Kairos
    Level:
    Job:
    This sounds a tad odd, but go to omega sector and buy pain relievers (i think thats what they r called), they add 500 w.def for 30 minutes. U have a beginner skill that adds %dmg for total w.def, its not much and doubt u will really notice the slight dmg increase but i always used them on my lvl 202 hayato b4 i quit him.

4. kiryuin

City Guard
    Founder

Level:
    empress is now an affordable option, but the prices are rising again due to empress's difficulty being increased

i recommend getting 5 piece empress (excluding cape and shoulder) and you'll be able to improve slowly from there

remember, your range is going to jump to 2m-2m over night, it takes time

5. Orekei

City Guard
    Founder

IGN:
    Orekeitarou
    Level:
    I forgot to say, Thank You Very Much Everyone for answering my Question and for the help c:

6. Sue

Sue

Guard Sergeant
    Retired Staff

Level:
    No problem, anytime! Wish I could have been of more help though.

7. Orekei

City Guard
    Founder

IGN:
    Orekeitarou
    Level:
    Thank You Anyway, it help alot.

8. greencactuar

Guard Sergeant
    Founder

When was your Hayato made btw? Sometimes for whatever reason the classes get updated and the older people who were the class won't get their HP/MP scaled accordingly and their dmg might not be scaled accordingly as well.

9. Orekei

City Guard
    Founder

IGN:
    Orekeitarou
    Level:
    I made my Hayato in around End of January 2014.

10. greencactuar

Guard Sergeant
    Founder

I don't know the prices in NOva, but in Bera CRA has literally dropped to 30-40m a piece. Like Sue said Link Skills are also good way to increase damage, Xenon,Cannoneer, Kanna are the most useful ones if I remember correctly.

Okay so after that also it's good to level a CK class to 120 for the Empress Blessing passive it'll give you 20attk/ma and also leveling an explorer can also give you additional WA/MA passive buff. I have a 200 explorer and a 14x Mihile so I get like 40+ Wa/MA.

If you want to make some mesos I'd probably try your best to look around FM and take advantage of the misinformed. Buy things for low and sell them for higher. Like Big Spider familiar is always wanted by people so you could try to buy it for like 13m and then sell it to someone else for 20m. 7 mill profit.

11. Orekei

City Guard
    Founder

IGN:
    Orekeitarou
    Level:
    Okay, thanks for the help c: