I procrastinate too much.

Discussion in 'New Beginnings' started by Kirimato, Jul 28, 2014.

1. Kirimato

Level:
    Hey people and maplers.

The name is Kirimato or Alex. Doesn't matter on what you call me. I have been registered on this site for a month or so, but I think its time to finally introduce myself, too much procrastination. I have played Maplestory on and off ever since the original explorers.

I have gone through 3 accounts, dozens of characters and so many worlds. From Scania, to Khaini and almost every other world. I have set-up shop in Galicia which is part of the GAZED Alliance. This world houses all of my characters that I have made to date.
    I don't have a incredible spreadsheet like a fellow GAZED member Sirtuxc, but I do house a number of characters. From regular explorers to the latest Eunwol. (I call it Eunwol, I don't like the name Shade.)

I seldom stream when I want to, but I want to get streaming to be a habit. I stream for fun and I like to entertain people and interact with them. I usually stream plenty of games before but I have been hooked on Maplestory for the past few months. If you like to support me and enjoy having fun with an awkward Asian you can follow me at twitch.tv/Kirimato.

The reason I have joined the community is because I have been a solo maple player for the longest time possible, and I would like to meet new people and make new experiences. I can sometimes be awkward or silent but I enjoy other people's company. I thank you for allowing me to join this community and I hope we can have fun.

From,
    Kirimato

2. Zelkova

Royal Warden
    Administrator

Ironclad

IGN:
    Shugo
    Level:
    Job:
    Hi Kirimato! I recognize your name!

3. Flya