MapleStory 2 World Video

Discussion in 'CBT Discussion' started by Zelkova, Jul 18, 2014.

1. Zelkova

Royal Warden
    Administrator

Ironclad

IGN:
    Shugo
    Level:
    Job:

#1 Zelkova, Jul 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2014
    2 people like this.
  2. AtomicAdam

Super Kami Guru
    Super Moderator

IGN:
    AtomicAdam
    Level:
    Job:
    At the beginning of the video I thought to myself "why are they playing the Maple Suh To Ri song?". Then I remembered that it's the login screen theme and kinda facepalm'd.

Some of this is looking really good. I'm definitely digging Kerning and Henesys. Perion left me feeling kinda "meh" and I really dislike Ellinia, though. Perion looks bland, and when I think of Ellinia, I think of a very dense forest. I guess these are just the limitations of the graphic style they've chosen.

3. Vinje

City Guard

I'm thinking the reason why some of the areas looked small is because the game is going to be "Map-to-map", the way maplestory's world works.
    I looked back at some the screenshots from supporters day and saw blue translucent cubes placed seemingly at the ends of the map, I feel like these are the game's portals that lead to the next map. You can even see some in the video, theres one of the portals at the top of the ice mountain 4:05 and two at 4:07 in that lab kind of place

4. Kairos

Guard Sergeant
    Founder

Ironclad

IGN:
    Kairos
    Level:
    Job:
    Confirmed, pronounced Try-a.

The maps look good aesthetically, music also good.

5. Nic

Nic

Guard Sergeant
    Wiki Editor

I like all the cities and I hope they unveil a little more of Ludibrium! (I love legos, my favourite child toy!)

6. Flya

Guard Sergeant
    Founder

IGN:
    Julze
    Level:
    No more Slime Trees :( one of my all time favourite areas. All the other maps look pretty neat though