1. Please remember that this forum is for MapleStory 1 Q&A. If you need MapleStory 2 help please post there instead.

Monster book/cards In EMS PLS!!! why not

Discussion in 'Q & A' started by Zykon, May 1, 2015.

1. Zykon

I have allways wanted the monster book and stuff and i allways wounderd why they are not in EMS

2. AtomicAdam

Super Kami Guru
    Super Moderator

IGN:
    AtomicAdam
    Level:
    Job:
    From what it seems, EMS tends to mostly only get KMS content. Since the Monster Book and familiars are from JMS, they're less likely to be added to EMS. That doesn't necessarily mean that it's out of the question, but I think enough people need to want it for NexonEU to consider it.

Zykon likes this.
  3. Zykon

Well i have to start a campain or something don't know how its going to work but i just want the book and stuff why not just take after GMS OOORRR i can sneak in the NEXON offies and do some thing in the update note so they have to do it becouse the update note says it and pepole will be mad on em cus there is nothing in the game "HUAHAHAH"

4. Scolarius

IGN:
    AngeIScholar
    Level:
    For right now, put your completionist dreams on hold.

Most of the sets cannot be completed right now due to areas being closed off or otherwise unobtainable.
    Examples of these include:
    Korean Folk Town
    Omega sector
    Sleepywood (Great Balrog cannot be obtained after lvl 100)
    Silent Crusade (9-tailed fox is in Korean Folk Town, closed off at the moment)