Pika pi~! (Hiya!)

Discussion in 'New Beginnings' started by Sergeachu, Jan 13, 2015.

1. Sergeachu

City Guard

IGN:
    Sergiechu
    I'm not the best at introductions....but I'll try;

My name is Serge and I've been playing Maplestory since I was 12 years old. I was part of the forum community for about 2-3 years. Maplestory played a big role in my childhood. It was the game I always turned to whenever I felt or lonely. It made me happy knowing whenever I came on people would greet me with smile on their faces. When I was young, I was always the quite type so I didn't have many friends. I just always had trouble expressing myself and speaking to others. But in Maplestory, I was able to express myself much more easily. Talking easily became my most favorite thing to do, I was able to express myself in ways I never could (Anti-social much? I won't deny it, haha!)

I am an EX-Volunteer Forum Moderator for Maplestory(Serge). I used to love what I did, but everything changed and I didn't feel the same way anymore. The game was changing so dramatically, it wasn't the same I knew in love. One by one, my friends disappeared, then I realized my buddy list was near empty. What seemed to be 30-40 people on average turned to 1-10 on average. Eventually, I quit the volunteer group. As of now, I BARELY play Maplestory. I just have nothing to do on it. It is why I'm currently looking forward to Maplestory II.

With every video I've watched of Maplestory II, I just grow more and more excited. I JUST CAN'T WAIT! Oh, the customization, the absolutely adorable avatars, and more! The cube feel was a bit questionable at first, but it grew on me.

Now here I am, joining this fan site. I want to be a part of the Maplestory II community like I was in the Maplestory I community. I do hope we can all become friends.

Now here are other things about me;

I am a huge Pokemon fan. My favorite Pokemon being Pikachu, bet'cha didn't know that, huh?

I am an aspiring competitive Pokemon and Super Smash Bros. player. I really want to get into YouTube and Streaming...but I don't have the ideal equipment for that.
    Questions? Feel free to ask. I'll answer anything, so long as....you know

2 people like this.
  2. Select

Guard Sergeant

IGN:
    Greatening
    Level:
    Let me be the first to welcome you. I'm not anyone special on this site, but I do use it so I'll welcome you. And we have a few things in common. I'm looking forward to MapleStory 2 and I'm a huge Pokemon fan as well. But my favorite is Squirtle since Red was the first Pokemon game I ever played. Best of luck with Pokemon and Smash Bros.

3. AtomicAdam

Super Kami Guru
    Super Moderator

IGN:
    AtomicAdam
    Level:
    Job:
    Welcome to Tria, Serge! I'm the same way when it comes to my online personality vs. my IRL one. Online I'm slightly less introvert, but in real life I'm like "WHO LET YOU INTO MY BUBBLE? GET OUT!"

4. Zelkova

Royal Warden
    Administrator

Ironclad

IGN:
    Shugo
    Level:
    Job:
    Hi Serge! Welcome to Tria! ^^

5. Sergeachu

City Guard

IGN:
    Sergiechu
    Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! Glad to see your smiling faces.

6. Flya

Guard Sergeant
    Founder

IGN:
    Julze
    Level:
    Hiiiiiiiii WELCOME TO TRIIIIIIA TWITTER BUDDY :D