PvP

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sergeachu, Jan 15, 2015.

1. Sergeachu

City Guard

IGN:
    Sergiechu
    Who's excited to see PvP in Maplestory II? I know I am! When PvP first hit Maplestory, I legit had a lot of fun with it, despite its...major flaws. It was still fun nonetheless, especially with friends. Heck, that was practically all I did from the time I signed it. Unfortunately, not many people enjoyed it like I did, so it was hard to find enough people and/or people just wanted to get free kills/farm kills. Which, in my opinion, completely killed the fun.

In Maplestory II, I'm sure this iteration of PvP will perform much better.

[​IMG]
    Now that there is one-on-one mode, you can finally decide between your friends who is the better Mapler.

[​IMG]
    Cooperative mode for those who like to work in teams.

Have you guys heard of the Shadow Realm?
    [​IMG]
    In this place, there will be rare treasures and monsters. But there is also something else you should look out for. Other adventurers.

4 people like this.
  2. Select

Guard Sergeant

IGN:
    Greatening
    Level:
    I never even had a chance to play PvP in Maplestory. Still haven't. Every time I try it says "Check back later." But I wasn't huge on the idea either so I never looked into how to actually go into PvP. But in a 3D environment PvP sounds like a lot more fun. I've already done it in other games, just not Maplestory yet. I guess I'll have to wait and see how well the PvP turns out when the game comes out.

3. Sorrowful

Level:
    I'm excited to see content of it hopefully in this upcoming CBT. I like what I read, I hope I like what we see.

4. Sergeachu

City Guard

IGN:
    Sergiechu
    Player vs Player is my most favorite aspect in ANY game. Something about defeating other players and winning makes me feel so proud of myself. I'm really hoping is 10x better than what was given in Maplestory.

I'm hoping Capture the Flag and a form of ice knight make a return. They should really make a guild war pvp.

2 people like this.
  5. Flya

Guard Sergeant
    Founder

IGN:
    Julze
    Level:

Capture the Flag would be sooo coool. Totally better then all current eSports :3

2 people like this.
  6. Nic

Nic

Guard Sergeant
    Wiki Editor

I second CtF.
    I hope they make PvP balanced between classes and mostly lag-less, be cause Dragon Nest has balancing problems in PvP and Ms1's PvP was a lagfest :C...