1. Please remember that this forum is for MapleStory 1 Q&A. If you need MapleStory 2 help please post there instead.

So... Aliens.

Discussion in 'Q & A' started by Agro, Apr 26, 2015.

1. Agro

IGN:
    HealerAgro
    Level:
    So, I just came back to MS after a couple years hiatus and started fresh on another server (Bera) and am level 90 at the moment. Aliens time, right? Well, I can't complete the Aliens quest because every time I get into the Roborider, I get disconnected from the server. It's the weirdest thing. I can do anything else and my internet is fine but that robot DCs me.

So... anyone else have this happen to them and if so how did you fix it (if you did)?
    If not, where do you recommend I go instead of Aliens? I'm not a fan of random PQs so R&J is out unless some people here want to join me in leveling. That said... what's best Aliens replacement for 90-100?

2. AtomicAdam

Super Kami Guru
    Super Moderator

IGN:
    AtomicAdam
    Level:
    Job:
    Agro likes this.
  3. Agro

IGN:
    HealerAgro
    Level:
    Sorta lacking in friends and experience so I'll go ahead and stick with the slower route. Thanks for the info!

Also, if anyone knows of a fix for the Roborider issue, please do let me know. Googling isn't coming up with results so it's gotta be a rare issue.

Oh well, off to train. Gotta hit at least 100 before the end of the day~

4. psh

psh

IGN:
    BookRyong
    my guess is you were spamming your attack and skill keys too fast for the game to handle.
    i had the exact same issue. just take your time attacking slowly. it should do the trick.

5. Zelkova

Royal Warden
    Administrator

Ironclad

IGN:
    Shugo
    Level:
    Job:
    My most recent guide is slightly out of date. I think there may be some better options for training post 100 but not enough changes were made for me to consider making a new guide.

6. AtomicAdam

Super Kami Guru
    Super Moderator

IGN:
    AtomicAdam
    Level:
    Job:
    In my experience, the only real outdated thing in the guide is Evo Lab. Everything else still holds up.

7. psh

psh

IGN:
    BookRyong
    lvl 100-120 easiest would be spamming romeo and juliet, given that you have enough members for a party.

8. koshenya

Romeo and Juliet is really godly honestly, and it's even pretty fun. Not sure why you would want to avoid it :@_@: