v.150 - Rising Heroes: Elite Update Highlights

Discussion in 'Upcoming Patches' started by Flya, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Flya

Guard Sergeant
    Founder

IGN:
    Julze
    Level:
    Highlights for the patch for GMS have finally come out!
    You can see them here: http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/updates/update-highlights/00Hr9/v-150-rising-heroes-elite-update-highlights

What are you looking forward to?

I am most likely going to enjoy the new Buddy System aswell as the new Elite Bosses which make me think of things like Elite Packs in Diablo 3 where it may be somewhat of a challenge to defeat these new mini bosses

Finally i can also move all my perm nx from my phantom to my Fire poison mage with this new shared cash shop event :bashful:

2. Kairos

Guard Sergeant
    Founder

Ironclad

IGN:
    Kairos
    Level:
    Job:
    Hope there is some good rewards for events this patch. I've been so bored on maple since I perfected my weapons with +10 att's that I haven't even been on at all other than to do the storage expansion attendance.

3. Sirtucx

City Guard

Level:
    I'm hoping Zero character creation is available so 2x Quest Coupons return. I have been following a set path to train my characters at lower levels, I wonder how much the route will change? :ohno:

4. AtomicAdam

Super Kami Guru
    Super Moderator

IGN:
    AtomicAdam
    Level:
    Job:
    The thing I'm most looking forward to is the new damage number animations. They're somewhat borderlands-ey.

5. Dally

City Guard
    Founder

Level:
    ...Hooh boy, skill rebalances. I hope they'll be some slight boosts rather than nerfs this time around(especially Xenon). :C