What was your first class?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DeepRed, Aug 1, 2014.

1. DeepRed

Like the title says. I'm curious.

For me, it was Archer. However, I was a moron and ended up not changing until lv 11 (I forgot the details - something like I had put too much STR to change into Archer but too little to change into Warrior?)

I later made my first main (a Warrior) but he had poor DEX (again, I was stupid) so I made a Magician while a friend I had at the time made a Warrior. Said Magician ended up being a Fire/Poison Wizard though I did want a Cleric (a friend told me 'don't pick Cleric, it's the worst class'... I was stupid enough to listen.)

So yeah.
    What's yours?

2. Flya

Guard Sergeant
    Founder

IGN:
    Julze
    Level:
    My first ever character was an Archer on Maple Sea. Then when i moved to GMS i made a Fire Poison Mage which i still have :)

3. Kairos

Guard Sergeant
    Founder

Ironclad

IGN:
    Kairos
    Level:
    Job:
    Thief into assassin. Remade many times due to stat problems.... First class I really felt like I knew what I was doing and was serous about was Aran 2 years later, got him to level 75 in only a few months when my next highest level was only 63 in the 2 years of playing.

4. Dally

City Guard
    Founder

Level:
    My first class as far as I remember was a really crappy mage. Never got to even 2nd job. :(

5. Ragunaga

City Guard

Level:
    Mine was a warrior, that later advanced into a fighter. I spent most of my time on him in henesys hunting ground talking and messing around~

6. elitegamingify

My first character was a Mage, and I disctinctively remember pressing Z on a "staff" in Ellinia, which later I found out it was a part of a tree, I was pressing Z for hours.

7. AtomicAdam

Super Kami Guru
    Super Moderator

IGN:
    AtomicAdam
    Level:
    Job:
    Mine was Tobiaz. I used to have 11 LUK and 10 INT! MapleStory was never really newbie-friendly.

8. greencactuar

Guard Sergeant
    Founder

My first class was a thief that I put all str into =)