Who do you think would do the best job localizing MS2?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Polyrux, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Polyrux

▌│█║▌║ ▌║ ▌│█║
    Founder

Libre Guild

So, there might be a chance MS2 isn't localized by Nexon and if that's honestly an option I hope they go for it.

Who do you think would do the best job?

Me and my friend Josh were discussing Nintendo as an option. Honestly, I think they'd be a perfect fit so long as they translated it well, the only issue being they might censor the UGC heavily.

2. Flya

Guard Sergeant
    Founder

IGN:
    Julze
    Level:
    Saying Valve because i think they have a great fanbase/community and that hopefully make MS2 a make larger game in terms of player numbers.

3. Harms

City Guard
    Founder

I think Nexon will localize for sure. However, I think that OGPlanet would do a great job in managing the game.

4. greencactuar

Guard Sergeant
    Founder

Theres no way it won't be Nexon, but hypothetically speaking if there were any way that it wasn't going to be ran by Nexon, I'd assume the next best bet is NCSoft as I do believe Nexon has some shares in them, and Wizet is owned by Nexon so.

5. Zelkova

Royal Warden
    Administrator

Ironclad

IGN:
    Shugo
    Level:
    Job:
    MS2 was initially made in part with NCSoft but IDK what happened with that. That was why there was a team named "NSquared" but now its just "ProjectMS".

6. Jampysos

Guard Sergeant
    Wiki Editor

0% chance knowing Nexon.

OT:

Would not mind seeing Ubisoft on the scene for MS2.

Was thinking Steam (Valve) but Idk much abt Steam, and I wonder how large its audience actually is,
    If anyone has #s about Steam showing audience reached, demographics, I would love to be informed.

#6 Jampysos, Dec 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2014
  7. Sergeachu

City Guard

IGN:
    Sergiechu
    I have my doubts that it won't be Nexon won't be localizing it. However, if it were the case, I agree with Nintendo being a good nominee. I think most others would be a preferable nominee than Nexon, considering what became of Maplestory I.