Who is in Scania?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jampysos, Nov 9, 2014.

1. Jampysos

Guard Sergeant
    Wiki Editor

Other than me... Add me ppl:

SLIMTHICK

New to Scania and rusty to MS.

2. AtomicAdam

Super Kami Guru
    Super Moderator

IGN:
    AtomicAdam
    Level:
    Job:
    You can add my Paladin if you'd like. At this point I only come on for daily Commerci runs, though and if we ever get world transfers, I'll probably move him to Bera at some point.

IGN: Tobiaz

3. Jampysos

Guard Sergeant
    Wiki Editor

Is Bera better than Scania?

4. AtomicAdam

Super Kami Guru
    Super Moderator

IGN:
    AtomicAdam
    Level:
    Job:
    It is for me personally, because pretty much everyone in the maple communities I'm apart of plays in Bera, whereas all of my old Scania friends have long since quit, making my buddy list a barren empty wasteland and my guild non-existent. I've also always had a sort of "secondary" main in Bera, and I would have made it my main back in the day if all my friends at the time weren't in Scania. Scania is more populated though, so it's easier to find people for parties, guilds, etc.

As for the people who play on the servers, everyone has their opinion. I've seen plenty of people who say Bera has nicer people. They only experience I've had with that is one day in DIPQ, some dude just randomly sent a chat invite to me and when I entered the room he said "How are you doing?" to which I responded "I'm alright" which prompted him to say "Great! Have a nice day!" and then left. It was random, but that's never happened on Scania.

Overall, I've honestly always seen Scania and Bera as being almost the exact same, just Scania has more people.