Your favorite feature of MS2 so far?

Discussion in 'CBT Discussion' started by Zelkova, Sep 18, 2014.

1. Zelkova

Royal Warden
    Administrator

Ironclad

IGN:
    Shugo
    Level:
    Job:
    What is your favorite gameplay feature you have seen so far?

I like that you have to actually dodge attacks! MS1 is so mind-numbingly simple due to its 2D nature that you can just sit there and spam attacks to kill things. Bring on the 3D!

2. Harms

City Guard
    Founder

The combat actually takes skill and the overall difficulty of the game. Also this might not be a feature but I think the game has a huge MS feeling to it in my opinion and I really love that. The atmosphere, maps, and bgms are just amazing.

3. Nic

Nic

Guard Sergeant
    Wiki Editor

I would like to see more of the dungeons, and if there will be party quests, it's the essence of maple.

4. Kairos

Guard Sergeant
    Founder

Ironclad

IGN:
    Kairos
    Level:
    Job:
    Customize all the things! From character customization to player housing and ect. Customizing is awesome.

5. Beast

City Guard

Level:
    For me after watching Andy's streaming past 2 days I have to say the hard lvling with knowing we don't have 3rd jobs yet excites me; Also seeing how there are dungeons or (caves like ppl called it) with only lvl 25 monsters feels like training spots to me.

6. Zelkova

Royal Warden
    Administrator

Ironclad

IGN:
    Shugo
    Level:
    Job:
    I'm excited that we get to start over from scratch. I miss the days when MS1 didn't have third job. People would grind and grind to see how high they could get. People were level 140 before third job even came out, by todays standards thats crazy! They were grinding on mobs with a max level of 80 or 90!

2 people like this.
  7. Beast

City Guard

Level:
    Yeah knowing that everyone is equal makes me wanna explore this game before everyone else ! I remember those days watching fang training @ Phantom watch or dreamy ghosts with 3rd job skills

8. imthatbrick

City Guard

I really love the BGMs. They are unique and updated enough, but still has that MS1 feel that I love.

9. Harms

City Guard
    Founder

OOMG the bgm's are just awesome and capture the same kind of feelings the MS1 bgms have in my opnion.