[Discuss] KMST 1.2.515 - Resistance Update

Discussion in 'MapleStory' started by AtomicAdam, Oct 22, 2014.

1. AtomicAdam

AtomicAdam Super Kami Guru
    Super Moderator

Level:
    Job:
    You can read about the update here: http://orangemushroom.net/2014/10/22/kmst-ver-1-2-515-resistance-update/

Battle Mage doesn't look too different to me, but they do seem a bit flashier. I don't really have much to say about them. Liked them before, looks like I still will after. :)

Wild Hunter is probably my favorite out of all three of them. I like that they're allowing you to dismount your Jaguar and have him fight alongside you. Wild Hunter was already pretty unique, but I think these changes make it even more unique. Also, the jaguar has a cannon-ey machine gun thing. That's just awesome.

As for Mechanic, I really love the new look. The old mech looked somewhat dated. It was kind of monochrome, and bleh. As for the skills, from the short videos that have been posted so far, they somehow seem a lot less clunky, while still feeling "mechanical" if that makes sense.

I've really liked all the resistance classes since they were first released and I'm very pleased with these changes. They've been given a fresh coat of paint and I'm looking forward to checking them out when they come to GMS, provided they don't change before going live in KMS.

2. Flya

Flya Guard Sergeant
    Founder

Level:
    I am actually really looking forward to the BaM update. I've always wanted to play one and i probably will train one up before this patch comes to GMS to see the Old vs the New. I really Like the Purple Colours aswell :D

3. Sckittlemonster

Level:
    To be honest, i loved the old mechanics skills and looks, its just that they don't act like "tanks." Their really, how do i say this, their sorta soft and not like a tank which is hard. Also all their skills just had to be is x2 dmg, and amount of monsters hit. Plus now their not like real tanks like tank mode made them look in my opinion, but some crappy looking alien box.