Do You Believe Second Chance After A Ban?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HollowQc, Feb 6, 2015.

1. HollowQc

HollowQc City Guard

Level:
    Job:
    Me ?
    Yeah I Do Believe In A Second Chance !
    For People Who Dont...
    Well You Havent Tried Enough To Get UnBan.

You have to work really hard for it.
    How many account i got banned ? -2
    How Many account i got unban? -2
    Reason ?
    -1 of them was the tyrant cape exploit...we were able to get cape before they even get ingame and sell them for crazy price.
    -the second one was edit .dll ( vac mob no DC )

Why did i even tried to do things like that ?
    -well im someone really curious in life and sometime i have to try it :) i dont regret trying it but you get what you deserve for trying it .( getting banned )

My Experience
    1 Account
    I got banned 1 Year ago on that account. Actually i was buying my NX with PP on this account.What Happen when you get ban and you charge your NX with PP well Your Getting ChargeBack :).
    I kinda got my account blocked from the website. Asking too much to get my account back.
    And Then !! Last Week...Another Anthem to get my account unban (Explaining Shet...if you want the actual text i sent them PM me ill show you both account text...)And This Morning i got a Msg Saying ''Your account is being granted one time leniency. Should you be caught violating anymore rules you may not be released.''

2 Account
    I got unban by asking for a second chance After 2 Year Or More. Explaining it was a mistake and i was just curious.Now with the time i grow up and i now understand hacking is bad and blah blah blah.
    Dont ask for unban the same day you get ban....they will ignior you lol.(if you want more info PM me)

-Do i Still Try To Hack Or Make Profit From Exploit ? - No

So What you think About Second Chance ?
    Lie or True ?:swoon:

#1 HollowQc, Feb 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2015
  2. Zelkova

Zelkova Royal Warden
    Administrator

IGN:
    Soju
    Level:
    Job:
    With me, second chances have to be earned, not just given away.

It can prove difficult to earn a second chance though when you're banned from a game. I know that Nexon has unbanned accounts that have submitted tickets atoning for what they did in game and the users usually end up being unbanned.

I think it's hit or miss with MS really. If someone was hacking and they got banned then they deserve to be banned. If they were exploiting a boss bug or something, they deserve a second chance.

3. HollowQc

HollowQc City Guard

Level:
    Job:
    Well Having A Second Chance Required Alot Of Patience And Alot Of Time !
    They Don't Unban Anybody For Random Reason. They Will Check When And How You Got Banned And If You Waited Enough And Asked More Than One Time To Get Unban Well Your Chance Are High To Get Unban.
    Well That My Opinion ^_ ^

4. AtomicAdam

AtomicAdam Super Kami Guru
    Super Moderator

Level:
    Job:
    When it comes down to blatantly cheating in the game, your "second chance" should be make a new account, start with nothing and hope to hell it's not an IP ban next time. I am 99% against the concept of "second chance", and the only reason its not 100% is because there are certain circumstances in which a second chance should be allowed, such as a wrongful ban, although that shouldn't fall under "second change" in the first place. That implies the person did something wrong in the first place, which they didn't.

People who KNOW what they're doing: hackers, scammers, botters (Including AFK trainers) should all be permanently banned. When exploiting a bug, it's rather difficult to say. I can't think of a person (including myself) who didn't train at Mr. Lee's Island the first day it was released, so it really depends on the situation and the discretion of Nexon.

How this all fits in to MapleStory 2? Well, it's really hard to say. We've seen the game in action, but we don't really know how people are going to abuse it until it's out in the wild. I really hope Nexon stands firm on their decisions to ban illegitimate players, instead of giving them "second chance" nonsense.

6 people like this.
  5. Sergeachu

Sergeachu City Guard

It all really depends on what said person committed. If you, for example, were saying slanderous trash talk with a smega, sure you deserve a second chance. If, however, you're performing malicious hacks then no, you definitely do not deserve a second chance.

6. Nic

Nic Guard Sergeant
    Wiki Editor

I believe in second chances, but ONLY if the person can proof that they didn't know anything about the charges against them.
    And maybe I would like to Maple 1 staff to be a little bit more efficient in their investigations (I know that there are a lot of people making wrong and they took time... but I wish Maple could be bot/hacker free ;-;).

7. Select

Select Guard Sergeant

Level:
    I thought this was going to be some kind of "Do you believe in life after death?" but second chances after a ban. Like "Do they really exist? Second chances? Some believe they do, others live their life like it doesn't exist." This is not what I expected.

8. Beast

Beast City Guard

Level:
    Here is what I don't really like, glitchers. Because they think they are legit and those should not have a second chance as for hacker's you know you can transfer your hacked mesos or item to ur "legit" account so u shouldn't have a second chance either.

9. Flya

Flya Guard Sergeant
    Founder

Level:
    I believe in 2nd chances when people get banned. A lot of the time this happens to people who are unaware of what they are doing is an exploit or glitch. This also depends on the severity of the situation, whether or not what you did was intentional (ie. Mesos Dupers) or unintentional (Remember that bounty hunter event which went crazy).

10. HollowQc

HollowQc City Guard

Level:
    Job:
    @Select well lol .... we talk about a simple game here not about life.LMAO

11. Sleepy Saif

Sleepy Saif Newbie

Well, If it was a hot Korean-babe then, she deserves all the chances :nosebleed:

12. Meyling

Meyling Newbie

It all depends on the situation for me :eek: Usually I don't give away second chances and you got to earn them with me but for the most part I do agree with second chances ^-^

13. Jen

Jen City Guard
    Super Moderator

Level:
    If you hacked, you knew what you were doing was wrong. So no, no second chances for hacking anyway. Making a new account is more than fair. You ruin the game for others with your own self "enjoyment". The economy on Maple alone is a good reason why hacking has trashed the game. Now second chances in general, well that's another story. :phew:

14. Wolf

Wolf Help Bot

Level:
    Job:
    Not to be rude but if people like you (curious beings) didn't exploit the game the market wouldn't have to fluctuate a lot and make a lot of these items that cost so much for players (Me :phew:) a lot more affordable.

If you do the Crime you do the Time

3 people like this.