Evan - Inheritance of a hero

Discussion in 'MapleStory Guides' started by Sue, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Sue

Sue Guard Sergeant
    Retired Staff

Level:
    [​IMG]

[hr]
    CONTENTS
    [hr]

This guide may contain spoilers to the story line of the Evan class. If you prefer to play the story vanilla, use the table of contents to lead you to the parts you have issues with.

[hr]
    USEFUL REFERENCES
    [hr]
    The Basilmarket Evan Forum.
    The Basilmarket Evan Achievement Thread.
    The Evan Facebook Group.
    The Basilmarket Evan PVP Guide.
    The Evan Damage Range Guide.
    The Goates YouTube Channel.
    Original source of the guide: Goates.eu.

[hr]
    1. INTRODUCTION
    [hr]
    1.1. Who am I?
    1.2. Who is Evan?
    1.3. The story.

[hr]

2. GENERAL INFORMATION
    [hr]

2.2. Pros and cons.
    2.3. Ability point distribution.
    2.4. Trivia.

[hr]

3. GROWTHS
    [hr]

3.1.1. What are growths.
    3.1.2. Growths per level.
    3.1.3. Skill and Mastery books.

[hr]
    4. SKILL GUIDE

[hr]

4.1. First Growth.
    4.2. Second Growth.
    4.3. Third Growth.
    4.4. Fourth Growth.
    4.5. Fifth Growth.
    4.6. Sixth Growth.
    4.7. Seventh Growth.
    4.8. Eigth Growth.
    4.9. Ninth Growth.
    4.10. Tenth Growth.

[hr]

5. HYPER SKILLS
    [hr]

5.1. What are they and how do they work?
    5.2. How do these skill points work?
    5.3. Stat enhancing skills.
    5.4. Skill enhancing skills.
    5.5. Attacks and buffs.

[hr]

4 people like this.
  2. Sue

Sue Guard Sergeant
    Retired Staff

Level:
    [hr]
    1. INTRODUCTION
    [hr]
    1.1 WHO AM I?
    [hr]
    [​IMG]
    I welcome you to probably the most up to date and complete Evan guide you will find on the internet. To give you a general idea of who I am, I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Suzan. Better known as Sue or by my Evan's IGN Goates. For the past 4 years I have actively participated in the Evan community while enjoying my Evan in the game, more than any other class. Due to my long term experience I've come to know a thing or two about Evans, resulting in me writing a guide especially for the class I have loved for so long. Hopefully this guide will answer any questions you might have regarding the class.

If you have any inquires, don't be afraid to PM me or leave a message in the comment section.

[hr]
    1.2 WHO IS EVAN?
    [hr]
    [​IMG]

To get on with the guide, I should introduce to you our protagonist, Evan. Evan is either a youngster who lives together with his parents, brother and animals on a farm near Henesys. One day Evan wakes up from a strange dream. In the dream he finds himself wandering through an unknown forest. In this forest, he comes eye to eye with a gigantic dragon, who leaves Evan with the odd message: "You, who are destined to be a Dragon Master... You have finally arrived."

After doing his usual routine around the farm, Evan finds himself once again in the strange forest. Here he finds an egg containing his life long partner, Mir the Onyx Dragon. This egg had been kept safe by a dragon named Afrien, who was supposedly the greatest Onyx Dragon of them all, and who fought along side Freud (his master) as a hero against the Black Magician hundreds of years ago.

The Evan class is known as the Dragon Master class of our game. You are playing as the protagonist Evan, whom I just introduced. Together with your partner Mir you grow in strength and mind while trying to assist the citizens of the Maple world.

Evan is the second hero class to be released in Maplestory, and the only one who is not originally part of the 5 heroes who fought against the Black Magician. While all heroes were trapped in ice, Evan is the one who succeeded Freud, the original hero who fought alongside Mercedes, Aran, Phantom and Luminous.

[hr]
    1.3 THE STORY
    [hr]
    [​IMG]

Taken from here as I'm too lazy to write it myself and it's just really well written.

A long time ago there lived a heroic Magician named Freud. Mighty even by the standards of Maple World, he delved into many different areas of magical research, but chief among his interests was the study of the Onyx Dragons. His greatest desire was to find a way for humans and dragons to live together in peace. After many years of study and exploration, this desire would bring him before the greatest of Onyx Dragons, the Dragon King, Afrien.

Now Afrien, as King of the Onyx Dragons was the greatest of his kind. Despite their many differences, Afrien loved humans as he loved all life. When Freud appeared before him, he found a kindred spirit, a human who shared his philosophical love for all lifeforms. Not wishing to miss out on this opportunity, Magician and Dragon pledged to each other a Spirit Pact of mutual defense and understanding. They bound themselves together using many powerful rituals and spells, creating the first Spirit Pact, the forerunner of the many that would come later. Under the pact, two spirits would become one and the resulting bond would be unbreakable, even lasting past death.

The benefits of the Spirit Pact were many and powerful. Magician and Dragon nurtured each other, each becoming stronger together than they ever could have apart. Together they ushered in an era of peace and justice, shining all the more brightly for the brief length of time that it lasted. It was shattered when a great evil entered Maple World. We know him today as the Black Mage. When the Black Mage discovered the incredible power of the Onyx Dragons, he coveted it for himself. One night while Freud was away, the Black Mage granted himself an audience with the great Onyx Dragon King.

Unable to understand the source of the Onyx Dragon's great power, the Black Mage asked Afrien to join him and betray Freud and the humans he had in his care. He promised the King that by working together they could become more powerful than anyone could imagine. Afrien tried to explain that the source of the Onyx Dragon's power was the love and trust that came from the Spirit Pact. He was incapable of betraying his friend, nor would he have broken the pact even if he was capable of it. Infuriated, the Black Mage vowed that if the Onyx Dragon would not join him, he would be destroyed.

The Black Mage fumed for a time, researching some way to destroy the Spirit Pact and defeat the Dragon King and his friend. Eventually he concluded that if he could lock Freud in ice forever, this might break the Pact. He launched a devastating attack on the pair, trying to maneuver them into a position where he could launch his horrible curse at Freud. After a fierce struggle, the Black Mage succeeded and managed to cast his devastating spell at Freud.

He hadn't reckoned with the Onyx Dragon's loyalty. When the Black Mage cast his devastating curse at Freud, Afrien nobly threw himself in front of his friend, taking the curse that had been meant for him. The great Dragon was encased in ice. Black Mage had succeeded. The Spirit Pact was broken. His success was not complete, though. Afrien had left behind a great Dragon egg and so long as the egg existed, there was always a chance that a future hero might come along that could re-establish the Spirit Pact. Aran and the others knew it also. Heroically, Aran ordered his fellow heroes to cover Freud's escape. Freud eventually escaped with dragon egg, determined to hide it in a place where it might eventually be found. His friend had sacrificed himself for Freud, Freud could do no less for Afrien. Unknown to him is that his fellow allies, like Afrien, were frozen in ice.

Thus was the Dragon egg hidden away, waiting for a hero with a strong spirit would be able to recreate the Spirit Pact. Now in the Maple World of today, that time has come again. A humble soul, the child of a pig farmer, will reforge old bonds and re-establish the Spirit Pact. The Onyx Dragon will rise again at the side of a new hero who will use that power to fight for peace and justice!

[hr]

3. Sue

Sue Guard Sergeant
    Retired Staff

Level:
    [hr]
    2. GENERAL INFORMATION
    [hr]
    [​IMG]

Evan is a class with great variety when it comes to game play and skills. You're both a supporting and attacking class with a lot of speed and power to easily hit max damage. Due to the story line that you require to do for Skill Points, you are slowed down in the earlier levels, but once you reach level 100 or so, this will be all in the past.

I wish to believe that Evan is a rather complex class relative to other classes in the game. There's more things that can be explained about it than for example, a Mercedes.

The major differences between Evans and other mages classes are the job advancements, quests and growths. The weapon used by Evans are the same as the adventurer weapons however. Your dragon, Mir grows and gains new powers once every few levels, these levels being: 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 80, 100, 120, and 160.

[hr]
    2.1. PROS AND CONS
    [hr]
    [​IMG]

[hr]
    2.2 ABILITY POINT DISTRIBUTION
    [hr]
    [​IMG]

Since most versions of the game no longer have the secondary stat requirement for gear, there's no real need for me to explain how to distribute your ability points. Though we are still left with the question, "What to do with your AP once you hit 999 INT?"

Right now, there's the cap of 999 main stat from the base. What happens in the future, I do not know. If you're really paranoid and feel like they might change this in the future, I'd say you avoid putting your AP into MP.

MP is really nice to add into, however if it does change you are unable to use a full reset and reset the points added into MP. Meaning you will have to buy AP resets 1 by 1, which is pricey. Really pricey. So if you wish to play it safe, add your leftovers AP into LUK. You'll still get a higher range from it so it's useful to you. Personally I prefer adding it into MP. The points add into my range and my survivability thanks to my character cards.

So in the end there's two options. Adding to MP for damage and survivability or adding into LUK for more damage and no survivability.

[hr]
    2.3 TRIVIA
    [hr]
    [​IMG]
    [hr]

3 people like this.
  4. Sue

Sue Guard Sergeant
    Retired Staff

Level:
    [hr]
    3. GROWTHS
    [hr]
    3.1 HOW DO GROWTHS WORK
    [hr]
    [​IMG]
    Unlike any other class, an Evan grows. Actually, your dragon grows, but due to a weird occurrence in your fate and for the fact that you tattooed your hand, you are now linked in spirit with this dragon and therefore you grow as well. If that made no sense, worry not, it doesn't matter. In any case, your dragon grows in mind, strength and size. Your little cub dragon will soon be a large and full grown dragon. But how does this exactly work? Easy, at certain levels your dragon gets a new growth. Sometimes, not always, your dragon will also grow physically. In every growth however, he will receive new skills. Below I have provided a reference sheet as to when your dragon gets a new growth, which skills he receives, and when he grows physically.

[hr]
    3.1 GROWTHS PER LEVEL
    [hr]
    [​IMG]
    [hr]

5. Sue

Sue Guard Sergeant
    Retired Staff

Level:
    [hr]
    4. SKILL GUIDE
    [hr]
    4.1 FIRST GROWTH
    [hr]
    [​IMG]
    Starts at level 10, ends at level 20.
    [hr]​
    [​IMG]

Results in order
    Dragon Soul: MAX
    Magic Missile: MAX​
    What to max if you don't get quest SP:
    Dragon Soul.​

Explanation:
    There isn't much explaining necessary to support this build. Considering this is the first growth you shouldn't worry too much about it. Personally I decided to max out Dragon Soul first due to the passive boosts in speed and damage. After getting those boosts, Magic Missile due to it being our only option (obviously).

If you feel like you'd be faster in those first 10 levels by switching them up, then surely do so. But please make sure that you do indeed add at least 1 point into Dragon Soul for the speed boost.

[hr]​
    4.2 SECOND GROWTH
    [hr]​

[​IMG]
    Starts at level 20, ends at level 30.
    [hr]​
    [​IMG]

Results in order:
    Teleport: MAX​
    Fire Circle: MAX​
    Teleport.​
    Explanation:
    Once again there's not much I can explain. We're still in the early stages of the character so you cruise through this quite quickly. You will want Fire Circle as your new mobbing skill to replace Dragon Missile.

We don't focus on the mobbing skill as we first want to ensure that you can easily move around the map. This of course without potting every 2 seconds because you're MP has run out due to Teleport at level 1 drinking MP, is like your alcoholic dad on a Friday night.

So go for Teleport first unless you support Teleport's alcoholism and want to keep throwing the potions at it.

[hr]

4.3 THIRD GROWTH
    [hr]​

[​IMG]
    Starts at level 30, ends at level 40.

[hr]​
    [​IMG]

Results in order:
    Magic Guard: MAX
    Lightning bolt: MAX

Magic Guard.​
    Explanation:

There isn't much to explain to this. You can choose to max out Magic Guard later if you want to go for pure power at the earlier levels. I suggest you only do this if you have a lot of HP thanks to character cards or linked skills of course. Though personally I'd just go for Magic Guard. Dying is not worth it and you'll be able to do more with just Magic Guard at first. Enjoy the fact that it's now free!

[hr]​
    4.4 FOURTH GROWTH
    [hr]​

[​IMG]
    Starts at level 40, ends at level 50.

[hr]​
    [​IMG]

Results in order:
    Spell Mastery: MAX
    Ice Breath: MAX
    High Wisdom: MAX

Spell Mastery and High Wisdom​
    Explanation:

We add 1 point into Ice Breath because even at level 1, it's already stronger than Thunder Bolt by about 20-30%. After that we add into the passive damamge and critical damage booster for a higher damage output. You might choose to add in 1 point in High Wisdom for the 4 INT bonus early on, however I suggest you just leave that be till the other skills are maxed. This skill improves your damage the last as opposed to the other skills.

[hr]
    4.5 FIFTH GROWTH
    [hr]

[​IMG]
    Starts at level 50, ends at level 60.

[hr]​
    Skills
    N/A TILL IMAGE LIMIT IS REMOVED​

Skill build
    N/A TILL IMAGE LIMIT IS REMOVED

Results in order:
    Magic Flare: MAX
    Magic Shield: MAX
    Elemental Decrease: MAX

Elemental Decrease and Magic Shield​
    Explanation:

Aside from your newly acquired spam-able mini genesis, I have to inform you that this growth is rather boring. Just max out Magic Flare instantly and do whatever you want with Shield and Decrease. Switch them around if you need one more than the other. I personally went with Shield because it's useful in more situations than decrease. Chances are that you won't even be training on elemental strong monsters at level 50-60, so the extra defence comes in handy more. Above all, Flare is just a good attack that replaces all your previous ones.

[hr]
    4.6 SIXTH GROWTH
    [hr]

[​IMG]
    Starts at level 60, ends at level 80.

[hr]​
    Skills

Skill build

Results in order:
    Dragon Blink: MAX
    Dragon Thrust: MAX
    Critical Magic: MAX
    Magic Booster: MAX

Dragon Blink, Critical Magic and Magic Booster​
    Explanation:

Ok, we're starting to get confusing now. There's more skills, more levels and less quests that give you SP. Worry not, you'll still get a crap load of quests thrown into your face at level 70 and level 80 (However level 80 quests count for the next growth). Let me explain what happens here. At level 60 we start out by adding 1 point into Critical Magic. It's not much, but it's still a tiny boost in your critical damage and chances. You might decide to entirely disregard this. it's up to you. One skill point wont hurt you though. We add in one point to Dragon thrust because it's fast. INSANELY fast. It's a great skill that rushes regular monsters and attacks 3 times on several monsters. You're going to be using this skill a lot. However we're not going to max it out right away.

First we start off with Magic Booster. I decided to put it to level 5, so that we have it maxed out without the NX mastery book. It gives the same amount of speed at any level, it's just annoying to recast it every single minute, so I thought it would be nice of me to leave you with 2 and a half minutes of Magic Booster, before having to recast.

Now we throw in mobility. I hate the cool down on Dragon Blink, especially since it doesn't always place you where you want. Sometimes I end up blinking 5 times because I cannot stand the spot it brought me to. Having a cool down in that case is annoying. Your damage is already pretty darned awesome disregard your attacking skill's level. You're overpowered, remember that. So mobility is more important than a high number that already caused you to one hit the monsters in fist place. Therefore we max out Dragon Blink straight away.

At this point, we max out Dragon thrust for obvious reasons. Like I said, a quick triple hitting multiple monsters hitting attack. It simply has priority before Critical Magic. Everything is straight forward from this point. We max out Critical magic before Magic Booster because of the damage boost, and because we already have level 5 Magic booster. As easy as that.

[hr]
    4.7 SEVENTH GROWTH
    [hr]

[​IMG]
    Starts at level 80, ends at level 100.
    After the 6th growth, you no longer receive any quests that grant you Skill Points.
    Therefore I will no longer include "Quest SP" in the builds.

[hr]​
    Skills

Skill build 1

Results in order:
    Magic Amplification: MAX
    Dragon Spark: MAX
    Fire Breath: MAX
    Killer Wings: MAX
    Magic Resistance: MAX

Skill build 2

Results in order:
    Magic Amplification: MAX
    Fire Breath: MAX
    Dragon Spark: MAX
    Killer Wings: MAX
    Magic Resistance: MAX

Explanation:

Whatever we do, let's first start of with the good old "Range and damage boosters BEFORE attacks because it affects all your skills" argument. For that reasoning, we go with Magic amplification before anything else. If you desperately want to use Fire Breath, then go for it and put a point in there. However Dragon Thrust is better till at least level 6 of Fire Breath has been reached. I'd personally ignore Fire Breath till Magic Amplification at the least is maxed out. Dragon Spark is our personal Final Attack, meaning extra damage. Not bothering adding one point at the very start, because for now you will be focusing on training and it doesn't pay off that much until you go to LHC, Stronghold or any boss. Same for Killer Wings, you don't really need them till you start bossing. Magic resistance, well I often forget to use this all together. It's useful, but not really something you should care about.

[hr]
    4.8 EIGTH GROWTH
    [hr]

[​IMG]
    Starts at level 100, ends at level 120.

[hr]​
    Skills

Skill build

Results in order:
    Dragon Fury: MAX
    Earthquake: MAX
    Teleport Mastery: MAX
    Onyx Shroud: MAX
    Phantom Imprint: MAX
    Recovery Aura: MAX

Explanation:

Teleport mastery because yes, damage on your teleport feels good. Earthquake is your first skill that covers the front AS WELL as the back. You need one point in this before you max out Dragon Fury. Dragon Fury, I am not even going to start about the whole damage range increase before whatever argument. Just do it. Earthquake for reasons stated earlier. Teleport mastery to increase your mobility and because the other skills are stupid and useless and.... I take that back. You don't really need them till late 110 because of bossing reasons.

[hr]
    4.9 NINTH GROWTH
    [hr]

[​IMG]
    Starts at level 120, ends at level 160.

[hr]​
    Skills

Skill build 1

Results in order:
    Magic Mastery: MAX
    Flame Wheel: MAX
    Illusion: MAX
    Maple Warrior: MAX
    Hero's will: MAX

Skill build 2

Results in order:
    Magic Mastery: MAX
    Illusion: MAX
    Flame Wheel: MAX
    Maple Warrior: MAX
    Hero's will: MAX

Spell Mastery and High Wisdom​
    Explanation:

Magic Mastery, I'm not going to nag this again. Go for it. Straight forward build. No need for much explaining. You either go for Flame wheel or Illusion after you have maxed Magic Mastery. This depends on whether or not you want to boss early on or train early on.

[hr]
    4.10 TENTH GROWTH
    [hr]

[​IMG]
    Starts at level 160, ends at level 200.

[hr]​

[​IMG]

Build 1 in order:
    Blaze: MAX
    Onyx Will: MAX
    Blessing of the Onyx: MAX
    Soul Stone: MAX
    Dark Fog: MAX

Build 2 in order:

Build 3 in order:

Explanation:

Basically three builds for whatever pleases your way of playing. One for training, one for bossing and a mix of the two. I'll just go through them all separately.

The first build is a mix of the two below it. I'd recommend going for this unless you really wish to focus on training or bossing. Dark Fog in general you don't really use, but I let you put a point in it anyway because it looks badass and you'll find it useful enough to make use of at least every now and then. Soul Stone is simply very useful for bossing and Blaze is going to be your best friend while training at second drill hall. Onyx Will isn't exclusively useful to bossing considering it ups your DPS. It's definitely great to have while training so that you don't have to walk around the map constantly if you already fully hit it with either Flame Wheel or Blaze. After that it's basically Blessing of the Onyx for damage, Soul Stone to survive and Dark Fog because it's not really going to be used either way.

The second build is for training. The only difference between the first and the second is Onyx Will and Blessing of the Onyx. I feel personally that the damage buff from BotO is more useful than the stance effect. That reasoning along side people nagging me that I need to give more love to BotO lead me to the choice of putting BotO after Blaze in the training build.

Finally the bossing build, which is a bit more interesting than the first two due to the large differences in order of which you max out your skills. We kind of ignore Blaze in this build considering you will hardly use it at bosses. Flame Wheel definitely is the better mobbing move when it comes to bosses due to the distance it makes and Blaze not chaining well enough. Either way, you get yourself stance, your damage buff and then Soul Stone. You might even want to consider getting Soul Stone before anything else due to it being extremely helpful to your party members and of course yourself. Then finally we add to Blaze and of course Dark Fog.

You'll see that Dark Fog truly does not have any priority. My personal biggest priority was Onyx Will because I hate getting knocked over. Hence why I quit my Luminous.

[hr]

6. Sue

Sue Guard Sergeant
    Retired Staff

Level:
    [hr]
    5. HYPER SKILLS
    [hr]

[​IMG]

[hr]
    5.1 WHAT ARE THEY AND HOW DO THEY WORK?
    [hr]

Hyper skills are extra skills which are unlocked starting level 140. There's three different kinds of Hyper Skills and they unlock separately at different levels. They can buff you, your skills or be entirely separate attack or buff skills.

They are located in your skills tab, displayed at the end of your growths listed as "H".

[hr]
    5.2 HOW DO THESE SKILL POINTS WORK?
    [hr]

Like I said before, they're in a separate tab from your regular skills, and you will not have to give up Skill points from your current growths to add to them. There are three different types of Hyper skills. You will be receiving separate skill points for these skills.

[​IMG]
    Every skill will be maxed after adding 1 skill point. This means that for enhancing skills, you will have to make choices. While for attacks and buffs, you will be able to max out all skills. Starting at level 140, you will be receiving skill points every 10 levels.

[​IMG]

You are able to experiment with your Hyper Skills if you refuse to go by my recommendations. Nexon made it so that you can mess it all up and simply pay a small fee to reset the skills. Keep in mind that this fee will increase every time you reset your skills. Starting at 100,000 mesos, it can go up to 10,000,000 mesos.

[hr]
    5.3. STAT ENHANCING SKILLS
    [hr]

[​IMG]
    Skills and descriptions

[​IMG]

Stat enhancing skill recommendations
    [​IMG]

Explanation
    Above recommendations are in order of what should get priority.
    We will be able to spend 6 points in this category. Honestly, I wish they would let us do that with the Buff enhancers because you will find that there's not enough skills here that are actually useful for you. Personally I am left with one skill point unused every time I reset my Hyper Skills.

Either way, we're going to focus on damage rather than defence with our Hypers. As an Evan, you might notice that getting maximum critical rate is quite easy to achieve thanks to the Hyper skills. Personally I'm already at 80% passive without really even trying all too much. The best investment for your skill points is definitely critical rate, out of all the stat enhancing skills.

Now for the next two options, your primary and secondary stats seem like an obvious choice. INT is a clear range boost, however many people seem to think that due to the removal of secondary stat requirements, these stats are rendered useless. However, LUK does increase your range by a bit. Therefore you should not disregard LUK just yet.

Now, with 3 skill points to go we'll start looking into the defence buffs. Evans are pretty hard to kill already, but that extra bit of HP and MP will save you potions and keep you just a bit safer while you're bossing. And like I have said before in this guide, MP increases your range depending on your character cards.

Finally, there's not really anything all too interesting left for us to put our last point into. Most higher ranged Evans will find themselves with maxed out Magic defence. So there's absolutely no point in that. However you might benefit from the physical defence. Honestly, this one is up to you. Go wild, add some STR and be the strength mage you always wanted to be.

Results
    Hyper Critical Rate.
    Hyper Intelligence.
    Hyper Luck.
    Hyper Max Magic Points.
    Hyper Max Heart Points.
    A skill of your own choice.

[hr]
    5.4. Skill enhancing skills.
    [hr]

Skills and descriptions
    [​IMG]
    Stat enhancing skill recommendations
    [​IMG]

Explanation
    It's all pretty straightforward. All of the Illusion buffs are pretty nice to have. Perhaps you can do without "Add Range" but seeing as Illusion's original range isn't too amazing, you might want to reconsider. In future patches Illusion gets a larger range, making this Hyper slightly obsolete depending on your play style.

Reinforce for both Illusion and Blaze will benefit you at bosses that have a PDR requirement. So definitely get these if you don't want to be constantly hitting 1 on Chaos Pink Bean.

Seeing as you're left with only 2 skill points after this my suggestion is to put it into Blaze reinforce and Ignore guard. Persist is practically useless seeing as it doesn't work on bosses or in party play areas. Seeing as these are the only ones who truly stay alive long enough to even get affected by this effect, it's useless.

Finally if you indeed chose to ignore the "Add Range" skill, I suggest you go for cool down reduction for Dark Fog. Now that the cap is increased, the whole split damage thing has become utter crap unless you have funds enough to hit at least 15M+ on every line of Dark Fog (If you indeed split it). Seeing as practically nobody has that, I suggest you go for the cool down reduction.

Currently our cool down is 20 seconds at max level. 20 (seconds) x 0.20 (20%) = 4 (amount of seconds less). This means we will have a cool down of 16 seconds from now on.

Results
    Illusion - Reinforce.
    Illusion - Ignore Guard.
    Blaze - Reinforce.
    Blaze - Ignore Guard.
    Illusion - Add Range / Dark Fog = Cool time reduce.

[hr]​
    5.5. Attacks and buffs
    [hr]

Frenzied Soul:
    The soul stone increases you and your party's damage by 30% for 30 seconds. There is a cool down of 90 seconds. [required level: 150]

Summon Onyx Dragon:
    Summon an ancient Onyx Dragon to help you fight for 30 seconds, attacking up to 8 enemies for 1000% damage. There is a cooldown of 90 seconds. [required level: 170]

Heroes' Oath:
    The oath of the Maple heroes gives them and other Hero classes in their party 10% increased damage and the ability to pass the damage cap by up to 50,000 for 60 seconds. There is a cool down of 120 seconds. [required level: 200]

Explanation:
    Do I really need to make a build for this? I'll keep this one short. You'll be able to max them all out, and the above order is what you will do it in (seeing the level requirements). As simple as that.

7. Sue

Sue Guard Sergeant
    Retired Staff

Level:
    Reserved for quest guide

8. Sue

Sue Guard Sergeant
    Retired Staff

Level:
    Reserved for whatever

9. greencactuar

greencactuar Guard Sergeant
    Founder

Oh nice guide! :D

10. Sue

Sue Guard Sergeant
    Retired Staff

Level:
    Thanks ^^, still need to finish changing all the bbcode though .___. Such a pain in the ass.

11. Zelkova

Zelkova Royal Warden
    Administrator

IGN:
    Soju
    Level:
    Job:
    Awesomeee!!

Sorry about the bbcode changes ><

12. Sue

Sue Guard Sergeant
    Retired Staff

Level:
    Oh no that's not your fault. This forum uses regular bbcode. It's BasilMarket that causes the issues. I write all my guides for BasilMarket and there's so much code that can't be used in other forums, that I'm always spending 3 hours per guide if I want to post it somewhere else.

The only issue here is the image limit.

13. Zelkova

Zelkova Royal Warden
    Administrator

IGN:
    Soju
    Level:
    Job:
    I'll look into the image limit. Is it a size limit or image count limit?

Also have you considered using the replace function in your text editor of choice?

14. Sue

Sue Guard Sergeant
    Retired Staff

Level:
    It's image count limit. I think the limit is like 10 at most or something like that. And yeah, I usually use find and replace, but the BasilMarket code is just such total bullshit.

15. its2late4u

its2late4u Newbie
    Founder

Level:
    I really like how u did this guide! I guess i have to make a Evan now :eek:

16. Sue

Sue Guard Sergeant
    Retired Staff

Level:
    Hell yeah you do. Best class in the game

3 people like this.
  17. its2late4u

its2late4u Newbie
    Founder

Level:
  18. kiryuin

kiryuin City Guard
    Founder

Level:
    your guides are so detailed and easy to read i love you so much

19. Orekei

Orekei City Guard
    Founder

Level:
    Making an Evan now with this Guide, so smooth and detailed. Good Job.

20. Vangoro

Vangoro Newbie
    Founder

Level:
    Wow, amazing guide! nice work!