Heavy Gunner

Discussion in 'CBT Discussion' started by Zelkova, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Zelkova

Zelkova Royal Warden
    Administrator

IGN:
    Soju
    Level:
    Job:
    [​IMG]

Carrying their heavy artillery weapons called Cannons, they are outlaws of the battlefield and destroy everything with a casual look on their faces. Even with their natural strength, dexterity, and powerful weapon, they are hard to work with. Their unpredictable and eccentric natures mean never-ending problems with these brats.
    ——————
    The Heavy Gunner is from the ‘Talisker’ area in Kerning City, where they work as hired mercenaries for scientists. Many of them used to be regular, hot-blooded people in Maple World. These scientists provided them superior weapons so they could become stronger but due to their free-spirited nature, the group mentality was weak. Now, many Heavy Gunners are running rampant all over the world, showing off their power.

-Translation provided by OrangeMushroom-

2. Harms

Harms City Guard
    Founder

Cool a cannoner ::D, so they originated in Kerning. That's very interesting :O

3. Zelkova

Zelkova Royal Warden
    Administrator

IGN:
    Soju
    Level:
    Job:
    So are they bowmen or thieves? Only one type of bowman while there are 3 types of thieves?

4. Mystek

Mystek Newbie

Neat! Nice to see some info on a coming class for MS2. This Heavy Gunner looks/sounds pretty neat!

5. Flya

Flya Guard Sergeant
    Founder

Level:
    Pirate??????

6. Kairos

Kairos Guard Sergeant
    Founder

Level:
    Job:
    Hmm, really don't see how that is a cannon. I was thinking about trying this in beta but not really sure, this is one of the only classes that wasn't even in the game-play trailer. Calling that, which seems like a gatling gun, a cannon makes me think that this class isn't as far in development as other and the concept maybe a bit confused between the development team.

As for the whole "Archer? Thief? Pirate?" thing, maybe they are just making an overall "Ranged" category class.

7. Josh

Josh City Guard
    Founder

[​IMG]

Looks pretty cool, I'd love to try this out when the game is available :D

8. Harms

Harms City Guard
    Founder

Na, they branch off the archer class, so its very strange and interesting in why their mentioning Kerning :p. My bad guys I didn't mean to call it a cannon ahaha just reminded me of cannoner of MS1 :p.

9. Vinje

Vinje City Guard

That was the first image that popped in my head when I saw this class. :p

10. Raphayella

Raphayella Newbie
    Founder

Level:
    Didn't it say that the gunner will be a bowmen option?
    That's what I read from some content I saw