Hello Folks!

Discussion in 'New Beginnings' started by Mystek, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Mystek

Mystek Newbie

Hey everyone,

I just recently got back into Maplestory after a LONG time of not playing (as in, near the start of GMS lol). I saw the trailer for Maplestory 2, thought it looks pretty neat, and that reminded me of Maplestory. So I went and checked out my old account, it was still there, and decided I'd give it a go to see how it is now.

I've started over a new server (Bellocan for those wondering) and found out that basically the entire game is new to me, including all these awesome new classes you play! I'm still working through all this new stuff and figuring it out as I go along, but I'm having a blast, albeit by myself right now, haha. I'm currently playing a Demon Slayer, but have also made a Kanna (who is really fun) and a Mercedes as well.

Well, that's about it I think, if you have any questions please ask!

PS: if anyone plays on Bellocan feel free to let me know :)

2. Zelkova

Zelkova Royal Warden
    Administrator

IGN:
    Soju
    Level:
    Job:
    Hello and welcome Mystek!

I currently play Bera (when I do play GMS) so I don't think we can really meet up ingame ;~;

I'm glad you're finding the game fun! I think coming into the game with a whole slew of new classes would be very exciting! I hope you have a great time!

3. Flya

Flya Guard Sergeant
    Founder

Level:
    Hiiiiiii Mystek welcome to tria :D

4. Sean

Sean City Guard
    Founder

Level:
    Welcome back :) enjoy yourself