Hullo~ New Maplestory 2 enthusiast here!

Discussion in 'New Beginnings' started by Ragunaga, Jul 3, 2014.

1. Ragunaga

Ragunaga City Guard

Level:
    Thought I should introduce myself here. I'm not always the most social person, or well, I find it hard actually posting something. I'll generally second guess myself and delete the post, so bear with me if it takes awhile for me to reply.

I've been an off and on mapler for awhile now, since around 2006 I believe. I may have played for awhile but the highest level character I have is a level 181 Zero on Yellonde. I also only have 30m to my name in maple. I hope I'm able to be a big part of the community in Maplestory 2 and actually get somewhere!

Not much else to say, but I like pretty much anything dealing with video games, anime, and art/music. I hope to get along with all of you!

2. AtomicAdam

AtomicAdam Super Kami Guru
    Super Moderator

Level:
    Job:
    Welcome to Tria! :D

This statement is 100% true about me as well. :)

3. Phampy

Phampy City Guard

Level:
    Welcome to Tria! Don't be afraid to post or ask questions, we don't usually bite.

4. Vinje

Vinje City Guard

Welcome to tria, I can completely understand your feeling of wanting to say the right thing.
    Funny enough I just had trouble thinking what I wanted to say at the end of the line above me. o-o

5. Ragunaga

Ragunaga City Guard

Level:
    Glad to see I'm not the only one that has problems like that. Once deleted a 2k word post because I felt that it was out of place on the maplestory forum.

6. Zelkova

Zelkova Royal Warden
    Administrator

IGN:
    Soju
    Level:
    Job:
    Hello and welcome!