Mercedes - Queen of the Elves

Discussion in 'MapleStory Guides' started by Sue, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Sue

Sue Guard Sergeant
    Retired Staff

Level:
    [​IMG]
    [hr]
    CONTENTS
    [hr]
    This guide may contain spoilers to the story line of the Mercedes class. If you prefer to play the story vanilla, use the table of contents to lead you to the parts you have issues with.
    [hr]
    1. Introduction
    [hr]
    1.1 Who am I?
    1.2 Who is Mercedes?
    1.3 The story
    [hr]
    2. Mercedes creation
    [hr]
    2.1 Let's create a Mercedes
    2.2 Pros and cons
    2.3 AP allocation

3 people like this.
  2. Sue

Sue Guard Sergeant
    Retired Staff

Level:
    [hr]​
    1. INTRODUCTION
    [hr]​
    1.1 WHO AM I?
    [hr]​
    [​IMG]
    I welcome you to my Mercedes guide in the hopes that you will find whatever you need in here. To give you a general idea of who I am, I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Suzan. Better known as Sue, Suzy or by my Evan's IGN Goates. I have played Maplestory for over 7 years but have sadly quit due to moving abroad and attending university. Even though that's the case, I have not given up on BasilMarket and writing guides for you guys. Hopefully this guide will answer any questions you might have regarding the class.

[hr]​
    1.2 WHO IS MERCEDES?
    [hr]​

Mercedes is the Archer variation of the hero classes like Aran, Evan, Luminous and Phantom. She is the third hero that was released in the game. Like all other heroes, she has a unique storyline based on the climax of the fight against the Black Mage centuries ago. Mercedes herself is an elf and queen. To protect her people she decided to join the battle against the Black Mage.

As a unique trait, Mercedes uses the weapon known as Dual Bowguns.

[hr]​
    1.3 THE STORY
    [hr]​

[​IMG]
    The storyline starts off with Mercedes waking up in a burning field. She sees her friends Freud and Afrien, both defeated and worn down from the battle. Afrien tells Mercedes about how his master protected the Onyx dragon from the Black Mage's curse. He also tells Mercedes that all of the other heroes were scattered and that he and her were lucky to be close to each other like this. Afrien tells her that it might be wise to return to her people as the curse had struck her as well. The curse would not only affect Mercedes, but also her people.

Mercedes goes back to Elluel to protect her people from the Black mage's curse. When she returns she finds that only her Elders remain unfrozen by the curse. She performs emergency precautions to prevent the curse from spreading to the rest of Victoria. The Elders and Mercedes decide that they will sleep for a hundred years, and wake up in a peaceful world.

A century later she reawakens from her frozen slumber and is left weaker as result. Worried about oversleeping and passing the hundred years she investigates and starts training once again. Mercedes must now restore her hometown and fight alongside the current heroes of the Maple world.

3 people like this.
  3. Sue

Sue Guard Sergeant
    Retired Staff

Level:
    Mercedes creation

4. Sue

Sue Guard Sergeant
    Retired Staff

Level:
    Skill guide

5. Sue

Sue Guard Sergeant
    Retired Staff

Level:
    Mercedes storyline and quests.

6. Sue

Sue Guard Sergeant
    Retired Staff

Level:
  7. greencactuar

greencactuar Guard Sergeant
    Founder

Fun fact - Mercedes male is actually a transvestite.

8. Orekei

Orekei City Guard
    Founder

Level:
    Wait Really?

9. Sue

Sue Guard Sergeant
    Retired Staff

Level:
    Not really, no. Elves generally just look a lot more feminine, which is not limited to Maplestory.