New Info released at NDC 2014

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Harms, May 29, 2014.

1. Harms

Harms City Guard
    Founder

http://2p.com/6685897_1/MapleStory-2-New-Art-Released-at-Nexon-Developer-Conference-2014-by-Victoria.htm

Don't know how credible this source is. However it states that at the NDC conference they revealed new info. Firstly they said that the Korean CBT will be starting this summer.. :O Secondly.. they said that a North American Version is confirmed. However, they stated that it will arrive in late 2015/early 2016 for NA :(.

Kind of late I was hoping Mid or early 2015 ahahaha but oh well its atleast confirmed :D

2. Josh

Josh City Guard
    Founder

There isn't a lot that goes into localizing games these days, honestly, NA getting it almost a year and a half late seems a bit extravagant... I can understand wanting to wait to see if the game is successful enough and free of bugs to launch here, but I can't help but remember Japan got their own MapleStory closed beta before KMS was out of theirs, and that was only a couple months after it started.

I guess we'll have to wait for more information for now...

3 people like this.
  3. Zelkova

Zelkova Royal Warden
    Administrator

IGN:
    Soju
    Level:
    Job:
    Dark/Light Bella?

[​IMG]

4. Kairos

Kairos Guard Sergeant
    Founder

Level:
    Job:
    @[member='Zelkova'] Makes me think there might be different story-lines based on quests/actions the player does. If you look at pictures of Bella we've seen so far she has worn a mix of both outfits in that picture, as if they were from an early point in the story, and these are 2 outcomes.

5. Harms

Harms City Guard
    Founder

Yea true that's how I felt. However maybe it can come earlier if it gets more attention. Also they probably do want to see how popular it is.