Origin Story

Discussion in 'New Beginnings' started by Sirtucx, Jun 16, 2014.

1. Sirtucx

Sirtucx City Guard

Level:
    Hello Tria.tv,

My name is Curtis and I am an avid fan of MapleStory. I have been playing since before pirate and cygnus were around (don't remember the year though). I am a former Scanian turned Windian, turned Arcanian (just realized now that they all ended in "ia".... OMG THIS SITE). I currently have close to 30 characters in which I main an Angelic Buster. All of which can be found HERE. I am also a semi-frequent streamer representing GAZED.

I am here today to get to know more people in the MapleStory community as well as some of the content creators for MapleStory and learn from everyone. My goal in MapleStory is to have fun, and I find that doing so alone doesn't help. If you ever want to chat or hangout feel free to add me on Skype at SirtucxonTwitch or checkout my stream at twitch.tv/Sirtucx. I'll be seeing you guys around.

Sincerely,
    Sirtucx

2. AtomicAdam

AtomicAdam Super Kami Guru
    Super Moderator

Level:
    Job:
    Welcome to Tria! I checked out your channel and saw that you do speedruns of MS. Lately I've been addicted to watching speedruns of various other games. Kinda cool to see someone doing MapleStory speedruns. Anyway, I just followed your twitch channel. If I catch you live, i'll be sure to check it out!

3. Sirtucx

Sirtucx City Guard

Level:
    Thanks Adam, my next characters I'm going to be doing are Bowmaster and Marksman and I've changed the splits a bit. Removed the whole 1st job advancement as it is different for everyone so it throws people off. Though I wouldn't call it a speedrun entirely, I just say it because I am going fast once I have adjusted my splits I will be going live with Marksman today.

4. Nic

Nic Guard Sergeant
    Wiki Editor

Welcome!
    I'm glad to see an experienced player around here.
    I will look up your Marksman speedrun =D.

5. sjxsong

sjxsong T3TRI5
    Founder

Level:
    Welcome to Tria :D

6. Flya

Flya Guard Sergeant
    Founder

Level:
    hiiiiii Welcome to Tria :smile:

7. Zelkova

Zelkova Royal Warden