Post your gaming setup!

Discussion in 'Chat' started by Phuuz, Apr 25, 2015.

1. Phuuz

Phuuz ★★★★★★
    Super Moderator

Job:
    I'm always a fan of these threads and didn't see any on here, so why not start one! Always fun to see these ones and get feedback or inspiration from them.

My setup:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5 people like this.
  2. AtomicAdam

AtomicAdam Super Kami Guru
    Super Moderator

Level:
    Job:
    I might post mine later, but i'd have to clean my desk off first. It's a hot mess! Meanwhile, yours is so clean and organized. Does it always look like that? D:

3. Whyte

Whyte Bishop of Oryx
    Wiki Editor

Level:
    Job:
    All of that and only one monitor?

4. Phuuz

Phuuz ★★★★★★
    Super Moderator

Job:
    Yes it's always that clean, I'm a little bit OCD about my setup.

Just a temporary monitor. going to upgrade to an GTX Titan X / 980Ti when the IPS version of the RoG Swift (PG27AQ) comes out. A single GTX 780 is too weak for an 1440p+ 144Hz G-SYNC display sadly :( Also considering an 21:9 widescreen 4K LG IPS monitor, still undecided yet.

#4 Phuuz, Apr 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2015
  5. Select

Select Guard Sergeant

Level:
    I'd take a picture of it, but I feel like it's a bit tedious to go through the process of uploading a photo. But I have the best set up out of anyone.
    I have my laptop, a bunch of random junk from other countries, and an Emma Watson poster. All on my desk. And all some cash everywhere. The messiest desk ever. 10/10

6. Tentar

Tentar professional shoutboxer
    Retired Staff

Level:
    Job:
    [​IMG]

It'd be much better if I didn't share my room with someone else and wasn't poor.

7 people like this.
  7. Siggy

Siggy City Guard

Level:
    Job:
    Don't mind all the cables! I haven't gotten around to working that out yet.:why:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I stole your format @Phuuz sorry :XD:

#7 Siggy, Apr 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2015
    3 people like this.
  8. Keefuuuuuu~

Keefuuuuuu~ Newbie

[​IMG]

here is my stupid set up its kind of weird and its super messy cause this is where i laze around. sometimes i bring blankets and i just lay back in my chair and do whatever cause im sleepy asdhaskjfdg

i have a tablet (Surface Pro 1) i use that draw on (or play some other game while im playing a game on my PC or something) and a bunch of other stupid stuff around. it runs full windows 8 so i sometimes play MS when im playing like CS:GO or something
    i like typhlosions and quilavas a lot as u can see here and i also own an otamatone for some reason ???///??/??/ also tissues because allergies rip

on my main computer i like to play games and i guess i also like to make stupid youtube stuff about memes or whatever (so that requires [really bad] video editing i guess) and all my draw art is done on my other tablet thing

i also have two mouses, as you could probably guess one is a gaming mouse for my PC and the other is some weird microsoft bluetooth mouse for my tablet. the other keyboard on the table is also a bluetooth one for my tablet

other then that my PC build is pretty old cause i never really felt the need to upgrade it?? i could already play all the games i wanted (i guess the most "demanding" game is probably CS:GO, i think?? not sure), and the drawing tablet was kind of more important. i think most of this build is like 3 years old now or something. the only thing i really wanna upgrade is the GPU to like a 970 so i can run things a bit more smoother yay

PC:
    CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K @ 3.40GHz
    Motherboard: MSI Z77A-GD65
    Memory: G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3 2133
    Storage: 1x 2TB HDD (its like Samsung or something but i've hardly touched it because i put my games on an SSD. it's mainly to hold video footage, etc)
    Storage: 1x 128GB SanDisk SSD
    Storage: 1x 240GB Corsair Force LS SSD
    Video Card: ASUS DirectCU II GTX 660 ti
    Case: Thermaltake Commander MS-I Epic Edition Black / Red
    Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX750G
    Operating System: Windows 7 (64-bit)

Accessories:
    Monitor: ASUS VX238H Black 23"
    Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB
    Mouse: Logitech G502

Audio:
    Bose SoundTrue In-Ear Headphones (I do not use headsets because they make me dizzy and are not so comfy)
    Samson C01u Microphone

3 people like this.
  9. Kairos

Kairos Guard Sergeant
    Founder

Level:
    Job:
    I would post mine but I'm a college student in a small dorm, messy and not enough room... Basically, computer at back of desk along the wall with tv/2nd screen on top of it, monitor just in front of it and low enough to see tv over it, barely enough room for keyboard + mouse, and laptop to my right.

10. Tentar

Tentar professional shoutboxer
    Retired Staff

Level:
    Job:
    Dude, otamatone is the shit. It's been sitting next to my computer for a year now with no use. I love it.