Priests fuck yeah!

Discussion in 'CBT Discussion' started by ThatWasMyKil, Apr 7, 2014.

1. ThatWasMyKil

ThatWasMyKil The Battle Bishop!
    Administrator

Level:
    Job:
    I dunno how to add this to the gallery and I'm on my mobile but check it out!!!

PRIEST
    The priest is a miracle worker who follows the teachings of God. While shining a light on the battlefield with their Scepter, the Priest uses the same holy power to protect its allies. The Priest has a good nature and a warm heart, but when facing enemies who have sinned, they strike them down with divine light and give decisive punishment.
    ——————————————-
    The Priest shares the teachings of God and was sent to the palace privately to help give emotional stability to others. With a divine aura, the Priest calms them and brightens their lives while staying at their sides.
    Holding their Scepter infused with holy power and blessed scriptures given to them by God, in order to help bring the world salvation, many walk the path of the Priest. However, it is not easy as only those that are gifted with patience and unshakable serenity, as well as intelligence and quick judgement can meet the qualifications.

Attached Files:

2. Orekei

Orekei City Guard
    Founder

Level:
    That Priest Looks so cool, I might play a Priest in MapleStory 2. BTW, I like to play Support Type Magicians.

3. Sue

Sue Guard Sergeant
    Retired Staff

Level:
    As much as I love healing type classes, I think I'm going to go for a more offensive mage class.

4. Zelkova

Zelkova Royal Warden
    Administrator

IGN:
    Soju
    Level:
    Job:
    I really like the feathers on her hat.

5. Mushroom

Mushroom City Guard
    Founder

Looks pretty cool haha, I wonder is priest will turn into maplestory oldschool bishops :3

6. Grim

Grim Newbie
    Founder

anyone wanna caption it? why is she crying?

7. Zelkova

Zelkova Royal Warden
    Administrator

IGN:
    Soju
    Level:
    Job:
    I have a google translated version in the gallery, unfortunately I can't seem to get a very good translation of it yet. I'll have to wait for Max to translate it.

8. iamflip

iamflip Streams almost every Friday
    Jr Moderator

Level:
    Job:
    I'm loving the design of this class. o:

Also, she's holding both a book and... I guess it's a wand. Interesting...

9. ThatWasMyKil

ThatWasMyKil The Battle Bishop!
    Administrator

Level:
    Job:
    PRIEST
    The priest is a miracle worker who follows the teachings of God. While shining a light on the battlefield with their Scepter, the Priest uses the same holy power to protect its allies. The Priest has a good nature and a warm heart, but when facing enemies who have sinned, they strike them down with divine light and give decisive punishment.
    ——————————————-
    The Priest shares the teachings of God and was sent to the palace privately to help give emotional stability to others. With a divine aura, the Priest calms them and brightens their lives while staying at their sides.
    Holding their Scepter infused with holy power and blessed scriptures given to them by God, in order to help bring the world salvation, many walk the path of the Priest. However, it is not easy as only those that are gifted with patience and unshakable serenity, as well as intelligence and quick judgement can meet the qualifications.

See Orangemushroom

10. Orekei

Orekei City Guard
    Founder

Level:
    Well, in MapleStory 2, they might add the book, Fire/Poison and Ice/Lightning Mages use and make the item hold-able.

11. Aedemph

Aedemph Newbie
    Founder

Wearing a book instead of a shield, this class certainly fascinates me. The wings on her head got me all hyped up for Priests! Hopefully they aren't just a part of the hat she's wearing in the picture.

12. Orekei

Orekei City Guard
    Founder

Level:
    @[member='Zander'] not to spoil your hype, but it really does just look like it could be part of the head or maybe a new item slot added in.

13. Sue

Sue Guard Sergeant
    Retired Staff

Level:
    Wouldn't surprise me if all classes look entirely different in the actual game. I mean, just look at the art for Maplestory 1.

14. kiryuin

kiryuin City Guard
    Founder

Level:
    if her weapon is a book that would be so cool i love mari for this also