Recruit Supporters

Discussion in 'CBT Discussion' started by Zelkova, May 16, 2014.

1. Zelkova

Zelkova Royal Warden
    Administrator

IGN:
    Soju
    Level:
    Job:
    [​IMG]

Quick & Dirty translation:

Nemi is announcing that MapleStory2 wants input from the community about the game. Next week they will be recruiting "MapleStory2 supporters" and you will be able to submit an application to join the group. After four weeks they will select from the applicants and at the end of June a "Supporters Day" will be held. On "Supporters Day" you will be able to have an in-depth look at the game and get to hear from the development team about their future plans for the game.

2. Kairos

Kairos Guard Sergeant
    Founder

Level:
    Job:
    Im guessing knowing Korean is needed. I'd do it if I would be able to understand any of it. Glad we can finally get a real look into the game, sucks it seems like it wont be for a month and a half.

3. Mushroom

Mushroom City Guard
    Founder

Yeaaah... I thought the same thing you probably need a korean SSN or w/e right?
    That sounds awesome tho! Can't wait were getting closer I really hope this game gives me that nostalgia when I played Maplestory back in 2005-2006

4. Harms

Harms City Guard
    Founder

Damn they really want to keep the info to themselves and not reveal anything eh. However, this supporters thing is a start ahahaha :p

5. Flya

Flya Guard Sergeant
    Founder

Level:
    I see this as input from the community. hopefully they wont actually ignore what the community say and actually take in the advice and put it into the game

6. Sue

Sue Guard Sergeant
    Retired Staff

Level:
    I'll steal someone's identity.

Or is that going a bit far?

7. Harms

Harms City Guard
    Founder

A new law in Korea states that you cant ask for ppl's KSSN for registering for games and etc. They now just take your korean phone number.

8. Flya

Flya Guard Sergeant
    Founder

Level:
    B> Korean sim card

3 people like this.