Translation Help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vinje, Jul 26, 2014.

1. Vinje

Vinje City Guard

I'm not sure if this is necessarily the right forum for this, sorry in advance if it's not.
    But I found this on the official maplestory 2 facebook.
    I did a google translate to get a rough translation on it and the most I got out of it something about monetization and then the testing schedule of MS2. But if someone could translate this properly I would appreciate it.

안녕하세요~ GM잭키입니다~!

현재 모 포털 사이트에서 확인되고 있는 메이플스토리2에 대한 정보로
    많은 분들이 궁금해 하시는 내용에 대해 조금 설명을 드리고자 합니다.

#메이플스토리2_부분유료화

최초 티저 사이트에 안내드린 내용처럼
    정액제가 아닌 부분유료화를 계획하고 있습니다.

#메이플스토리2_테스트일정

많은 분들께서 최대한 빨리 메이플스토리2를 플레이 하고 싶으신 마음을 저희도 잘 알고 있기 때문에 12월이 아닌 그 보다 더 빠른 시일 내 찾아뵐 수 있도록 준비 중에 있습니다.

더 정확하고 자세하게 알려드리고 싶지만
    혹시라도 제가 말씀드린 일정이 변경되게 된다면 기대감이 큰 만큼 그 실망감도 더 크기 때문에 조심스럽게 안내를 드릴 수 밖에 없는 점, 양해 부탁 드리겠습니다.

마지막으로 해당 포털 사이트의 정보는 수정을 요청한 상태이니 참고 부탁 드리께요~!

남은 주말 즐겁게 보내세요

2. Ragunaga

Ragunaga City Guard

Level:
    From what I can tell myself, it says there will not be a subscription but will definitely be an ingame cash shop, and that the testing schedule will be released December.

Edit: Take that with a grain of salt however. I just pieced it together using a different translater with my power of engrish.

3. Vinje

Vinje City Guard

Well there being an in game cash shop is pretty much a given considering the cash shop clothes in the trailers.
    The developers did state beforehand months ago that they were aware of maplestory's pay2win situation and don't really plan to add pay2win items to the game.

4. Ragunaga

Ragunaga City Guard

Level:
    Well. At least we probably know when closed beta starts. Only 4 months left. Q-Q

3 people like this.
  5. Harms

Harms City Guard
    Founder

I saw this post too. Testing schedule December? Are they serious, that's stupid. So much hype for CBT, only to take place in Dec. Man I thought the CBT would be end of summer and final release around December lmao. This is disappointment, o well thanks for the info.

6. Beast

Beast City Guard

Level:
    Can I get in the CBT or do I have to be in S.Korea? :err:

7. Nic

Nic Guard Sergeant
    Wiki Editor

I was aware about the game launch in 2015 and I hope the CBT involve everyone and not only S.Korea :ghost2:

8. Vinje

Vinje City Guard

The testing could possibly be the CBT for everyone and not the supporter one, at least that what I would hope for, I really wanna see some more of the gameplay from supporters recording their CBT experience before summer ends. :heat:

9. Harms

Harms City Guard
    Founder

I'm still stunned at how late CBT is LOL. Atleast they announced it :p

10. Ragunaga

Ragunaga City Guard

Level:
    I did my best piecing together different parts. Don't believe everything here 100%. Like I said, not actually someone who knows the language translating. Just someone who knows engrish, and a bit of korean grammar, piecing it together from a different translator.

EDIT: After re-reading it. I'm leaning towards before December as the schedule release period.

11. Harms

Harms City Guard
    Founder

Thanks you so much for the translation. I'm rlly into mmorpgs and koreans have the best mmo's as you can see. Sometimes I wish I knew Korean LOL.

12. Beast

Beast City Guard

Level:
    I am leaning towards a December CBT; I went to the official MapleStory 2 website & Google translated the comments over there.

I may be wrong as always

13. Ragunaga

Ragunaga City Guard

Level:
    Actually, all the comments are saying launch happens today :/? I'm confused.

14. Vinje

Vinje City Guard

What?
    That doesn't seem right, I would imagine they would at least start CBT for supporters after MS2 officially released all the Supporters videos to the public (2 more to go).
    I have a feeling that maybe it's just a rumor.

15. Ragunaga

Ragunaga City Guard

Level:
    Probably. Just threw me off track at how many were saying things along the lines of "Launch today?", "where's launch?", "when today?"

16. Beast

Beast City Guard

Level:
    I know right!! @_@ I kinda ignored till saw some few comments saying we will have to wait till December

17. Ragunaga

Ragunaga City Guard

Level:
    I wonder how soon after the Korean version's beta we'll get global's. Hopefully not a whole 2 years like original maple.

18. Harms

Harms City Guard
    Founder

Hopefully not, 2 years would really suck... I'm hoping on 6 months and a year at MAX, wouldn't be too bad.

19. Vinje

Vinje City Guard

I just did a google translate on MS2 site and a lot of the people who are repeating the text on facebook.
    Interestingly enough the translation includes august to September

20. Harms

Harms City Guard
    Founder

I was betting on August for CBT. However, I doubt it. Due to the fact that they would of started hyping it up by now,