Tria.tv TOS Updated (6/29/2015)

Discussion in 'Site Discussion' started by Zelkova, Jun 29, 2015.

1. Zelkova

Zelkova Royal Warden
    Administrator

IGN:
    Soju
    Level:
    Job:
    Hey everyone,

Tria is growing, MapleStory 2 is releasing next week, and we need to prepare for all of the new users.
    I'm sure by now everyone reading this post has already seen that the terms of service for Tria has updated.

In a nutshell, the updated TOS is announcing that we have new rules, and a point system for users that do not follow these rules.

I highly urge all users to thoroughly read through these rules. I don't want anyone complaining about us giving out points for spamming threads now.

Thanks for being a member of our amazing community! <3

-Zelkova

#1 Zelkova, Jun 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2015
    5 people like this.
  2. Mino

Mino City Guard
    Ambassador

Job:
    What happens if no response in 7 days? Will appeal accepted (automatically)?

EDIT: Oh, and http://tria.tv/forums/ban-appeals/ seems inaccessible anyway.

#2 Mino, Jun 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2015
  3. WatchGintama

WatchGintama City Guard

Job:
    Acceptable rules. But what about no NSFW content?

2 people like this.
  4. Wolf

Wolf Help Bot

Level:
    Job:
    Very nice I actually read these ones compared to just accepting on other sites. I like the rules all good :3

5. Zelkova

Zelkova Royal Warden
    Administrator

IGN:
    Soju
    Level:
    Job:
    Appeals will happen within 7 days, there shouldn't be any lapse in that timeframe. (I pretty much live on Tria so :mad:_@:)

The Ban Appeals forum is barred from view/entry until you actually have points. Upon points being awarded the user will be given the ability to see that forum.

Good eye, we were wanting to add that and I think it slipped under our radar. We will need to revise the rules again ><

6. AtomicAdam

AtomicAdam Super Kami Guru
    Super Moderator

Level:
    Job:
    Rules!

Just a quick couple reminders to everyone: if you need a refresher on the rules, or you just accepted them without actually reading them, you can click "Terms and Rules" on the bottom of the site to see them again. Also, remember that you can report any posts that violate the rules. It's impossible for us to read/catch EVERYTHING (although we do try to), so please take advantage of this feature whenever you see a post that is breaking the rules.

3 people like this.
  7. PinkDoll

PinkDoll Newbie

Level:
    Job:
    Thanks Double A i was wondering if i wanted to read over the rules again how to do so. Thanks a lot =3

2 people like this.