v.160 - Black Heaven Part 1

Discussion in 'Upcoming Patches' started by AtomicAdam, Mar 4, 2015.

?

How would you rate this patch?

1. 5 - Excellent!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 4 - Great!

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  3. 3 - Not good, but not bad.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 2 - Kinda bad.

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  5. 1 - HATE!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. AtomicAdam

AtomicAdam Super Kami Guru
    Super Moderator

Level:
    Job:
    [​IMG]
    Highlights: http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/updates/update-highlights/00IMA
    Patch Notes: http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/up...v-160-black-heaven-first-chapter-update-notes

----------------------​
    [Important]
    You can get free items by "registering" on the black heaven micro-site. http://maplestory.nexon.net/micro-site/blackheaven

Once there, click the "register" button at the top and login to your account. When the patch goes live you will receive a gift box for some nice items! Note you must claim the box on a Level 33 or higher character. The box contains: Orchiroid Coupon, Royal Hair Coupon, Royal Face Coupon, Hair Color Coupon (VIP), Gelimer, Gelimer's Teddy, Pet Snack, 1000 Reward Points Token, Character Slot Expansion Coupon and EXP Present Box (10).

Note: This isn't actually registering a new account, you use your current account. Now onto the patch:

----------------------
    Black Heaven is upon us! What do you think?

Personally I could care less about the plot stuff. MapleStory's plot is generic and uninteresting at best. I am however excited for the class revamps. Lately I've been maining a Wild Hunter in Bera. Wild Hunter has been my favorite archer class ever since it came out. It was the third character that I ever got to over Level 40 (which at the time was kind of a lot. Wild Hunter came out with big bang, so anything before that was pre-big bang, and let's not go back to those days of grinding endlessly for one level). I'm also excited for the Mechanic revamp. When Mechanic came out, I decided to start fresh in a new world. I made one in El Nido and actually leveled it beyond my Paladin (who was a White Knight) at the time. I have never been able to quit my Paladin, but if I had, it's possible I would still be maining a Mechanic in GAZED. :p

As for events, nothing specific, but Easter events are coming, as well as Maple Leaf High again. This means you'll have an opportunity to get everyone's favorite pay2win equipment type: TOTEMS!

#1 AtomicAdam, Mar 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2015
    5 people like this.
  2. Flya

Flya Guard Sergeant
    Founder

Level:
    Really looking forward to the BaM revamp Purple Stuffs <3

3. Zelkova

Zelkova Royal Warden
    Administrator

IGN:
    Soju
    Level:
    Job:
    I love the server crashing and maintenance! It's my favorite!

3 people like this.
  4. HollowQc

HollowQc City Guard

Level:
    Job:
    @Zelkova LOL ! was about to say the same ;D

5. AtomicAdam

AtomicAdam Super Kami Guru
    Super Moderator

Level:
    Job:
    You know... From the time the patch first went up until you started streaming, I wasn't having problems at all. Then your stream started and everything died. Maybe Nexon didn't want you to play, and the only way they could stop you was to take down everything! ;)

3 people like this.
  6. Wolf

Wolf Help Bot

Level:
    Job:
    Seems kinda minor as the rewards for doing it are mediocre and lame..... +1 all stat android helm or something?. On the other hand Maple Leaf High is fun and exciting, liking the way that is going :swoon: