Video Discussion: MapleStory - Train & Talk: Best Way To Get A Right Answer!?

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Vangoro, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Vangoro

Vangoro Newbie
    Founder

Level:
    Name: MapleStory - Train & Talk: Best Way To Get A Right Answer!?
    Category: General
    Date Added: 18 June 2014 - 09:09 AM
    Submitter: Vangoro
    Short Description: None Provided

*New Train & Talk every Tuesday!*
    Today I take a moment to discuss the evolution of questions and gathering information. And an interesting discovery about asking questions and getting answers using the internet! Enjoy & discuss your own thoughts and opinions! Subscribe for more videos! Thumbs up if you enjoyed!

Become a YouTube Partner!: http://www.unionforgamers.com/apply?referral=io7n9ff2r51nmb

Follow my Twitter: https://twitter.com/VangoroTV

Music:
    1st
    Song: Pure Attitude by Kevin Macleod
    2nd Song: Pamgaea by Kevin Macleod

View Video

3 people like this.
  2. Sirtucx

Sirtucx City Guard

Level:
    When I was watching the video I found that there really wasn't much going on in terms of the background. Your topic was fine, but I found that just watching you train on HoH, just wasn't that entertaining for me. In regards to MapleStory videos and live streams I find that progression keeps me interested in what is going on in the background. I think of other genres that do this sort of commentary, and what comes to mind in FPS games, is they will commentate over the entire course of a game of team deathmatch. In short while the topic was cool, I think the actual video content needs to be more engaging, maybe similar to your Mihile video or even you going on some boss runs and then making your way to HoH.

Hope that helps :hmm:
    Sirtucx

3. Kairos

Kairos Guard Sergeant
    Founder

Level:
    Job:
    @[member='Sirtucx'], I feel the opposite. The main focus is meant to be on the audio commentary, if the video is too engaging, or is what is what is keeping you interested, it is taking away the main point of even making the video. At least in my opinion this is like a mini podcast set to a background video, you are not watching for the video but for the audio.

4. Sirtucx

Sirtucx City Guard

Level:
    @[member='Kairos'], I agree the main focus is the audio commentary, but the fact that he is going with video on youtube rather than a podcast, there has to be something there visually. I After thinking about it, considering you probably train at HoH for a long stretches, rather than 5 mins. Why not show the whole training session, but sped up to meet your 5 minute quota. You don't have to use the whole thing. For someone to watch a video/audio commentary there should be somewhat interesting video. Like I was saying before I didn't feel engaged, as when you I go to watch a MapleStory video I want to see the gameplay more than anything else. The commentary is good, I'm just suggesting something to spice up the video.

:prance:

5. Vangoro

Vangoro Newbie
    Founder

Level:
    Thanks for the feedback guys, I appreciate the responses. I will see what I can do to improve.

4 people like this.
  6. Kairos

Kairos Guard Sergeant
    Founder

Level:
    Job:
    @[member='Sirtucx'] I can see your point of view and I agree the background video could use something more if you just sit and watch it while listening. I guess I was under the assumption that most people just play this sort of video in the ground while they are doing something else, like training at HoH themselves, and didn't watch any video (unless someone was interested in both the audio and the class he was playing as, since he mentioned in the video he would show other classes).