Which is your favorite Cygnus Knight?

Discussion in 'MapleStory' started by Zelkova, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Zelkova

Zelkova Royal Warden
    Administrator

IGN:
    Soju
    Level:
    Job:
  2. Zelkova

Zelkova Royal Warden
    Administrator

IGN:
    Soju
    Level:
    Job:
    I personally really like Wind Archer. I love how their little arrows that fly out of them are similar to paper airplanes.

3. its2late4u

its2late4u Newbie
    Founder

Level:
    I personally like the current night walker... Because u have the old and the new skills... And I can use the old shadow partner and the new one.... And that new revive skill looks badass

4. Kairos

Kairos Guard Sergeant
    Founder

Level:
    Job:
    Thunder breaker, because it was the least painful to level for the link skill... Dawn Warrior is by far the worst; Wind Archer, I thought I would like but wasn't as fun as I thought; Blaze Wizard, I'm not a mage person at all; Night Walker is pretty cool, but the extra star makes attacking awkward to me same with the new shadow partner. True best Cygnus = Noblesse, deleted my favorite character, level 170 Beginner, and with it so many memories, to remake him into a Noblesse.

5. Nic

Nic Guard Sergeant
    Wiki Editor

NightWalker, I feel they are cooler than Night Lords! I want to come back to maple and main one =/...

6. AtomicAdam

AtomicAdam Super Kami Guru
    Super Moderator

Level:
    Job:
    I can't really say much for Night Walker until I've experienced it myself, but out of the other four, Wind Archer and Thunder Breaker are my favorites.

With the exception of third job (I don't like their main attacking skill in that advancement), Wind Archers are my favorite. They just kill ALL the things. Nothing else to say. Arrows everywhere = fun times.

Thunder Breakers would probably be my favorite, except a lot of their earlier skills force you to move around the map. If I'm mobbing a large group of enemies in one area, nothing annoys me more than my skills forcing me to fly everywhere. It's one of the reasons I dislike Zero so much. However there is much less of that in Fourth Job, and my Thunder Breaker is my third-highest leveled character on my account because of that. And because I wanted the whale hyper skill a lot.

Dawn Warrior is alright as well, but there was nothing SUPER unique about them. I like the idea of different attack "modes", but they're really just copypasta'd warrior skills with more lines.

Blaze Wizards are alright. The fireball juggling just gets a little boring after a while...

As for Night Walker, haven't played it, don't really know. But I AM looking forward to it. Bats bats bats!

7. KnightLord

KnightLord Newbie

I like the dawn warrior mainly because I leveled it up first. The coolest is the wind archer

8. imthatbrick

imthatbrick City Guard

Wind Archers are probably my favorite, with dawn warriors close behind. I'm not really a big fan of night walkers to be honest.

9. Josh

Josh City Guard
    Founder

Thunder Breaker was my first level 120 Knight of Cygnus character :D

10. Flya

Flya Guard Sergeant
    Founder

Level:
    BLAZE WIZARD MASTER RACEEERRR

11. kiryuin

kiryuin City Guard
    Founder

Level:
    dawn warriors are insane bossers??? don't really understand the hate behind them

wind archer is my main in gms so yep

12. greencactuar

greencactuar Guard Sergeant
    Founder

I think the coolest is ThunderBreaker. I just have always had a thing for class that use fists ;P.

13. Jampysos

Jampysos Guard Sergeant
    Wiki Editor

Thunderbreakers are sick. Took one to 120 and made a UE Corsair.