Will I be able to play KMS2 with an old KMS account?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tetraspore, Dec 18, 2014.

1. Tetraspore

Tetraspore Newbie

I'm a north american player who doesn't speak a lick of Korean, and years ago I managed to sign up for KMS. I still have the login information, and I am able to login to the Maplestory 2 website using those credentials. I understand that instead of a KSSN, they use an iPin now. Am I going to have to update my account information and add an iPin to it or am I in the clear?

2. Zelkova

Zelkova Royal Warden
    Administrator

IGN:
    Soju
    Level:
    Job:
    Ooh, tough question. If you can log into the MS2 homepage I think you should be fine, however I do not know more than you do on this topic.

We might have to wait to know more.

3. Jampysos

Jampysos Guard Sergeant
    Wiki Editor

How did you do it? I'm going to need to know incase Nex tries to make this a Korean only CBT lol.

4. Tetraspore

Tetraspore Newbie

I did it years ago, like 2009 or 2010 when a couple friends and I wanted to see what KMS had to offer. I did need to use a KSSN generator of some kind. It was sort of a long process. I believe you need an iPin now to register a KMS account, so good luck with that.

5. Zelkova

Zelkova Royal Warden
    Administrator

IGN:
    Soju
    Level:
    Job:
    From what I have read, Nexon requires an iPin from your cell phone. In order for you to set up an iPin you must use your KSSN.

6. Jampysos

Jampysos Guard Sergeant
    Wiki Editor

Wow thats fking lame.