Your level of activity

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Beast, Jan 4, 2015.

1. Beast

Beast City Guard

Level:
    So many of us are here because we love gaming or a Maplestory fan. We are all excited and can not wait for this game to come out; but we are not the same as when Maplestory1 came out 10 years ago!

What do you think you're level of activity playing or enjoying MS2 going to be?

For me I was a hardcore player in Maplestory, I was just starting university have nothing much in my life no Girlfriend, no business, no work, and no responsibility. "I did not care much about my grades either"

Now I would love to play MS2 and bring those nice memories back but I don't think I can be the same player I was from 2005-10. Things like work and relationship makes it hard for me to be a hardcore player :
    ~ I met my Fiance 2 years ago and she doesn't seem to understand how I was a big MS addict & enjoying it lol
    ~ I quit my job to start a business which sometimes I have to travel once a month for a week, ppl2pass is out of the window now!!

with these two not sure how I'm gonna be top player like I was in MS =[

2. Zelkova

Zelkova Royal Warden
    Administrator

IGN:
    Soju
    Level:
    Job:
    LOL!
    I haven't heard ppl2pass since I was racing for top 5 in Zenith (I hit #6 iirc on my I/L Mage).

I'll have plenty of time to play personally. XD

3. Kairos

Kairos Guard Sergeant
    Founder

Level:
    Job:
    I am always on and off when it comes to MS1, I was really active for a month just a few days ago then I hit 8th ranked Noblesse and lost all motivation being only 50% away from lvl 200, and only have been on to claim hot day boxes now. I feel I'll end up the same for MS2. Being much more interested in MS2 than MS1 I intend to pretty much quit MS1 for MS2 but I might end up splitting my time between both.

4. Select

Select Guard Sergeant

Level:
    If I enjoy it I might make it a high priority to play. I used to play MS religiously until I found League of Legends. Now I just play MS casually. I just play whatever I enjoy the most. I won't make MS2 a high priority to play just because I used to play MS all the time throughout the last 8 and a half years. If the games good and I like it a lot, I'll be super active. If not, I'll play it casually.

5. Nic

Nic Guard Sergeant
    Wiki Editor

I'm a kind of a "Nomad" about MMOs. I played a lot of things, but nothing in a "Seriously overgodly McGeezus" idea, and I'm move from one to another be cause of nostalgic feelings or to try something new.
    But MS2 It's really different, in the beginning the game didn't make me feel anything, later on, after seeing more and more (And played a little bit of Dragon Nest) I knew I will enjoy this game, I think I couldn't make awesome stuff, but hell I will be happy to tell my grandsons about this (?)...

6. AtomicAdam

AtomicAdam Super Kami Guru
    Super Moderator

Level:
    Job:
    I plan to play it just about as much as I do Maple 1 now. Couple hours a day to do "dailies" and the like. No more 12 hour maple sessions like when I was a teenager and didn't have anything better to do other than hang out with my idiotic friends. Also depends on how much I can get into it.

7. Jampysos

Jampysos Guard Sergeant
    Wiki Editor

Depends on how good it is. If ms2 is bad, it may push me to quit CPU MMOs forever. Seeing how as long as I can remember I have either played MS1 or Mabinogi and I could never depart from either.

I don't rly play MS1 anymore now, even though I tried to get back into because the MS2 excitement was just tooo high, i couldn't sustain my activity. But I will definitely make time is MS2 is the hit I hope it is.

Dedicating ~2hrs a day in the summer shouldn't be too hard if the game is stellar.

8. Flya

Flya Guard Sergeant
    Founder

Level:
    It really depends on the work load at work for me. I usually get ~3 hours each night on weekdays to do whatever i want. Juggling with University and work will be challenging to find time for Maplestory 2 But i will definitely play it on weekends :>

9. Sergeachu

Sergeachu City Guard

Maplestory II, for me, will be TOP PRIORITY. The game is to wonderful to be played for just a while. Hehehe